Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Scorpion Clutch Jacket
Focusing on the purpose driven needs of the serious sport rider, the Scorpion Clutch Jacket delivers commanding features and benefits to meet the expectations of the most demanding riders. Extreme perforation across the chest and arms allow for temperature regulation, while the1.2-1.4 Monaco top-grain leather and Sas-Tec CE armor provide extreme protection.
With the trademark Scorpion “broken in” feel, comfort is not sacrificed through the use of power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarms along with padded torso panels in the abdomen. The comfort and function continue with a neoprene collar leading back to the Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan antishock material for protection and aerodynamics, along with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow. Addressing the needs of the street/track rider, the Clutch also incorporates NighViz accents, adjustable fitment, internal and external storage pockets and molded shoulder protectors.
The Clutch Jacket is shifting expectations of Scorpion’s premium leather jacket offering into a new gear.
- Constructed from a combination of premium, perforated and non-perforated 1.2 to 1.4mm Monaco top-grain leather
- Perforated leather panels in the front and rear provide flow-through ventilation
- Scorpion molded shoulder protectors integrated in key impact areas
- Sas-Tec CE Level 2 approved, removable armor; SC-1/05 elbows and SC-1/03 shoulders
- Back protector compartment sized to fit optional Sas-Tec Level 2 SC-1/15 CE Back Protector (sold separately)
- Powertector GP Air Hump, constructed with bioelastan anti-shock material for protection and aerodynamics with a hollow core that creates air channels for increased airflow
- Padded panels in the torso
- NightViz reflective accents for increased night time visibility
- Accordion leather stretch panels in the elbows and sides for exceptional flexibility and fit
- Scorpion power stretch panels in the sleeves and underarm increase flexibility and comfort
- Removable and washable, Everheat insulated liner with KwikWick II moisture wicking and anti-microbial panels
- Dual adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit
- Two internal storage pockets and two external hand warmer pockets
- Comfortable, durable and flexible neoprene collar
- YKK main closure zipper with Scorpion TPR pull
- TPR main zipper pull cover with Stinger logo
- YKK spring loaded zipper pulls on the cuffs
- 8” and 28”, #5 nylon zippers as well as a belt loop for secure pant attachment
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style SM / White/Red||RevZilla Item #943464||MFR. Product #12059-3||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / White/Red||RevZilla Item #943465||MFR. Product #12059-4||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / White/Red||RevZilla Item #943466||MFR. Product #12059-5||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / White/Red||RevZilla Item #943467||MFR. Product #12059-6||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 2XL / White/Red||RevZilla Item #943468||MFR. Product #12059-7||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / White/Red||RevZilla Item #943469||MFR. Product #12059-8||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Scorpion just fits. Comfortable, reliable, and bullet proof.
2 years ago I bought a BMW K1300s 30th anniversary edition. Since, I've been looking for a jacket that matched the colors, and this one is it.
Now, I can ride in 100 degree weather, in traffic, and not suffer heat stroke. Air flow is excellent, even with a laptop backpack.
Awesome product, getting the pants next...
over 2 years ago
As far as fit goes, the jacket is great. pockets are easily accessible, zippers (on the outside# work great and slide easy. for those with thicker wrists and forearms #like mine#, expect a slight roll back on the zippers. XL fit comfortably 48in, but the L was just too tight. I can wear a heavy shirt and T underneath #for commuting purposes) and not fit too tightly across the chest. Arms are not restrictive and standing and being in full tuck are comfortable.
I was coming from a size Medium Icon Arc Suzuki jacket that I had been wearing for years. The Arc Suzuki was a hybrid jacket comprised of mostly textile with leather in the impact areas. I was looking for something similar for my next jacket. Without finding a textile that really sparked my interest I decided to go with a perforated leather. I am 5'8" tall; weigh around 150 pounds and the size Medium from Scorpion fits perfectly.
Living in Northern VT I do a majority of my riding in 60-80 degree weather. I rode primarily without the liner and found the jacket to breath exceptionally well; even on the warmer days I was very comfortable when riding (average riding speed 55-80 mph). The fit was snug and there was no flapping at higher speeds. The YKK zippers worked like a charm keeping the jacket sleeves secure all the way down to my gloves. The "sport hump" also performs very well keeping your head "locked in" to a certain point but still allowing me to look over each shoulder fairly easily. Airflow with my Scorpion EXO-700 helmet works very well. The jacket has 3 pockets, two outside and 1 inner chest pocket. All have plenty of space and are easily accessible, even with summer gloves on.
Recently I also had the "pleasure" of riding in some cold wet weather. Not having any rain gear I layered up and hoped for the best. I started the ride at 0900 and was IMMEDIATELY appreciative of the full-length liner. The temperature was about 45 degrees F and due to my "excellent" time management I was traveling at approximately 90mph to get to my destination on time. Without question my upper body (minus my hands) was the warmest part of my body (I was wearing 2 layers of long underwear beneath my kevlar jeans). A few hours into the ride the weather warmed up into the lower and mid 50's and then began to rain. I rode in moderate rain for approximately 2 hours. My hands, legs and feet were completely soaked. I was VERY impressed to see that the liner of the jacket kept out a good 90% of any rain! Everything in the pockets (even the inner chest pocket) was soaked, but that was to be expected with the perforated leather. The neoprene collar was also very comfortable, NO complaints at all.
Summary: The jacket is an excellent choice for summer riding in the Northeast (or similar climate) without the liner. The liner provides comfort down into the 40's depending on your tolerance and how you dress. I rated everything "Excellent" except the Protection & Durability, my only reason for that was the back protector. The jacket comes with a cheap foam protector and for the price I don't think some type of D30 back protection is too much to include. But that is my only complaint. Yes, it is a $500 jacket. But it was money well spent in my opinion.
long story short, BUY THIS JACKET. works wonderfully, built to last, and the looks are outstanding
It's HEAVY, with all that armor in there it's got some heft to it. Not overly so, and you're sitting down on a bike so who cares right?
You can unzip this thing like crazy, take out all the armor pieces. Some of the zippers for the protective pads and spinal area are kind of small and look a little delicate but I haven't broken any yet.
Arm zippers stay zipped, pockets are average size. Just my personal feeling but with a Shoei RF-1200 helmet and crouched on a bike, turning your head can get obstructed if not used to the hump on the back. Just something I wasn't used to as I wore touring type jackets before.
Removable liner, kept me warm on a 38*F riding day with a cross wind, no complaints there.
Overall pretty awesome, I wear a Large regular winter type jacket, medium undershirt but had to get an XL in this jacket. It gives me enough room, is a good fit though.