Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Extended Holiday Returns
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Schuberth S2 Helmet Silver / XS [Blemished - Very Good]
Note: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. There are small chips and dings on multiple areas of the helmet, primarily on the top and right side of the shell.
Schuberth S2 Helmet
The all-new Schuberth S2 arrives after years of extensive engineering. The ultra-quiet S2 spent hundreds of hours in Schuberth's aero-acoustic wind tunnel to ensure optimum aerodynamics with reduced drag and lift for the quietest possible performance. Schuberth's industry-leading triple-matrix shell allows the Schuberth S2 to be significantly lighter while still providing outstanding ventilation and comfort.
- Compact and lightweight Triple Matrix Shell
- Antibacterial, hypo-allergenic microfiber liner
- Extremely quiet <85db at 65 mph
- Integrated, drop-down sun visor
- Fog-free Pinlock dual lens system shield and lens included
- Patented Anti-Roll-Off-System (AROS)
- Integrated 31 inch FM antenna and Bluetooth receiver antenna greatly improves range and reception for the optional (sold separately) fully-integrated SRCS Bluetooth communication system
- 2 shell sizes
- Exceeds ECE and DOT standards
- 5 year warranty
- Glass fiber is pressed at high temperature under high pressure and the addition of special resin in vacuum to a helmet shell with exceptionally high strength
- The helmet shell made of special EPS foam is designed to optimize the shock absorption properties
- EPS features optimized impact absorption properties by using a complex multi-density foam
- COOLMAX ® interior, fully removable and washable
- Optimized seat shape
- Skeletonized for effective ventilation
- Allergen-free and Antibacterial
- Interchangeable comfort cheek pads and liner padding
- Micro-Lock ratchet strap
- Pinlock ® faceshield ensures a condensation-free view
- City setting cracks the faceshield slightly
- Easy change visor mechanism allows for extremely fast and easy faceshield replacement
- Tool-less shield replacement
Specially developed by Schuberth, the AROS is a safety feature which, in case of an accident, ensures the chin strap is closed and properly adjusted.
- The helmet can not rotate off the head from behind
- Smaller tilt angle of contact between the chin of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider
- The consequences of accidental contact with the chest of the helmet can be reduced
Note: Helmet ships with clear faceshield only.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Gloss Silver / XS (52-53)||RevZilla Item #1124373||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.