Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Note: This item has cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, or chips. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. On this helmet, some of the stickers have been removed from the shell.
Check out our Schuberth Helmet Discussion and FAQ on ADVRider.com.
Schuberth C3 Helmet
The Schuberth C3 is the helmet of choice for the ultimate sporting adventure. Thanks to its compact dimensions, this new premium flip-up helmet from Schuberth has no serious rivals on the market. With its unique synthesis of sportiness and comfort, its previously unheard-of noise level of <= 84 dB(A) at 65 mph sets new benchmarks for the industry as a whole.
The helmet is made of S.T.R.O.N.G fibre, a special glass-fibre reinforced Duroplast matrix and is available in two helmet shell sizes
High Performance Aerodynamics
The C3 is the new generation of flip-up helmets. It stands out from the crowd at all times through its advanced aerodynamics and agreeable riding characteristics. The integrated features make it ahead of its time.
C3 - New generation flip-up technology from the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel makes your next touring journey a sheer riding pleasure.
- Aerodynamic shape
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
Aeroacoustics of the Schuberth C3 Helmet
All SCHUBERTH motorcycle and racing helmets are developed and optimized under scientific conditions in the SCHUBERTH wind tunnel.
Owing to its outstanding aeroacoustic characteristics, the Schuberth C3 is the ideal helmet for your touring journeys.
- Extremely quiet (due to integrated acoustic collar and anti-noise pad)
- < = 84 dB(A) at 100 km per hour (with closed machines)
- Safety principle: the reduced noise level assists the rider's concentration and attentiveness
- Guaranteed condensation-free thanks to its double glazing technology
- Selectable city position
- The C3 has an innovative ventilation system to keep your head cool and comfortable
The Anti-Roll-Off-System especially developed by SCHUBERTH is provided as a safety feature in every SCHUBERTH motorcycle helmet. It ensures that provided the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
- the helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind
- the risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or neck of the rider is minimized due to small angle of tilt
- the consequences of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident are reduced.
- the helmet is fastened by a micro-lock ratchet lock
- The outer shell of the Schuberth C3 Helmet combines an aerodynamically optimal shape suitable for racing with excellent protection.
- Material: S.T.R.O.N.G.-Fibre
- New helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
- Glass fibre with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at a pressure of 6 bar to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy.
- The innovative interior lining of the C3 is outstanding due to its excellent fit and the optimized ventilation system.
- COOLMAX® pad system, removable and washable
- Optimized fit thanks to MaxFit concept fitting
- Skin friendly, warm and breathable Techskin material
- Variable pad system ensures effective ventilation (see ventilation summer/winter)
- Hand washable at 30 °C
- Removable cheek pads
The C3 is characterized by its strong and distortion-free chin guard. The extremely robust chin guard locking system resists very high drag loads.
- Sun Visor is tinted with anti-fog coating
- SRC-System (Schuberth-Rider-Communication-System) option available
- US DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
- Weight: 1,570g including sun visor and acoustic collar (may vary depending on shell size)
- Made in Germany
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Glossy Black / 3XL (64-65)||RevZilla Item #948090||MFR. Product #4347019360||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.