Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Saddlemen Track LS Seat for Suzuki GSXR 1000
Saddlemen’s line of Sportbike Seats are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. These stylish seats feature Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. These seats offer high quality, light weight construction, and styling that’s second-to-none resulting in the best performance-increasing value item you can apply to your motorcycle.
- Saddlemen’s revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high quality, durable construction, and styling that are as unique as they are functional
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keep the rider in the saddle longer
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit
- Ventilated soft upholstery seating leather provides the most luxurious look and ride
- Fitted rain cover specially designed to protect your seat from water and dirt
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market, but there’s no question it’s a custom, hand built seat designed to match the characteristics of your specific motorcycle
- Driver’s seat height mimics the original seat, but with a wider driver's rear section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding
- Each TRACK-LS seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1041871||MFR. Product #0810-S061||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
This Product Fits
This item is also available for 65 different bikes. View All Models
- 1098 2007-2008
- 1098 R 2007-2009
- 1098 R Bayliss LE 2009
- 1098 S 2007-2008
- 1098 S Tricolore 2007
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 2009-2010
- Monster 1100 EVO 2011-2013
- Monster 1100 S 2009-2010
- Monster 696 2008-2013
- Monster S2R 2002-2008
- Monster S2R 1000 2005-2008
- Monster S2R 800 2002-2008
- Monster S2R Dark 2002-2008
- Monster S4R 2004-2006
- Monster S4RS 2006
- Monster S4RS Testastretta 2007-2008
- Monster S4RS Tricolore 2008
- Monster S4R Testastretta 2007-2008
- CBR1000RR 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR600RR 2007-2015
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2011-2015
- Ninja ZX-10R 2008-2010
- Ninja ZX-14 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-14R 2006-2018
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2015
- GSX-R1000 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2007-2008
- GSX-R600 2006-2007
- GSX-R600 2008-2009
- GSX-R600 2011-2015
- GSX-R750 2006-2007
- GSX-R750 2008-2009
- GSX-R750 2011-2015
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 1999-2007
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2015
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
3 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 3 Answers