Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Saddlemen Profiler Tattoo Seat for Suzuki C50 Boulevard
Heat up your ride with Saddlemen's one-piece Profiler Tattoo seat. The Profiler Tattoo Seat is the ultimate low-profile, slammed seat for two with the custom Tattoo flame and 3-D effect stitch pattern. The Profiler incorporates an Integrated Design Philosophy, which takes styling cues from each motorcycle and incorporates them into the contours and patterns of each seat. What you get is a seat that looks and fits perfectly on your bike - no generic, “one size fits all” styling.
- Specially designed seat pan mates perfectly with the shape of the bike which gives you the look you want
- Narrow styling, a thin profile and low riding height. Specially designed base allows the seat to drop down into the bike for the lowest riding position possible
- Surprisingly comfortable pilot perch is made with Saddlemen's famous combination of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ in the driver's position, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Made with glove-soft, genuine leather seating surface for luxurious comfort
- Black Flame stitching
- All Saddlemen Seats are Designed and Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Some seats may require stock hardware to be re-used for proper installation.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Saddlemen Profiler Tattoo Seat Suzuki C50 Boulevard 2005-2011||RevZilla Item #623239||MFR. Product #S05-06-0512||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
This item is also available for 19 different models
- VT1300CXA Fury ABS 2010-2013
- VT1300CX Fury 2010-2013
- VT750C Shadow Aero 2004-2011
- VTX1300C Custom 2004-2009
- VTX1300R Retro 2005-2009
- VTX1300S Retro 2003-2007
- VN2000A Vulcan 2000 2004-2010
- VN900B Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-2013
- VN900C Vulcan 900 Custom 2007-2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
2 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 0 Answers