Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Saddlemen GP-V1 Seat Yamaha R3
When Yamaha boasts about the engineering within the YZF-R3 you will hear volumes about power delivery, suspension and handling dynamics. The seat? Well, that just needs to look good and hit a cost target. Saddlemen is a company that invests all of its R&D into making phenomenal seats. The GP-V1 is a technical marvel that will work in concert with the rest of your high performance machine to deliver scorching lap times. On any track or twisty road your tires should be the only thing that takes a beating, not your backside.
Saddlemen Gel-Core Technology is a co-molded assembly with ProFoam providing structure and support, ComfortFoam cushioning the body and SaddleGel dampening shock and vibration. This trifecta of purpose-specific materials is the result of extensive pressure mapping tests and Saddlemen's legacy within the sport bike marketplace. The GP-V1 provides a topographically neutral footprint that will conform to the shape of the rider. The physical contours and material properties enable wide load distribution. Peak pressure points will be a thing of the past.
- Saddlemen's proprietary SaddleGEL dampens, diverts and deflects unwanted energy
- Neutral physical contour and material properties provide wide load distribution
- ProFoam foundation provides structure and support
- ComfortFoam conforms to the rider's body
- Tactile cover increases control during acceleration, braking and cornering
- Matching pillion cover included
- Designed, engineered, tested and manufactured in the USA
- Low height is 1" lower than OEM
Note: Image is for reference only, actual seat will vary per make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Standard Height||RevZilla Item #1160053||MFR. Product #0810-Y138||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / Low Height||RevZilla Item #1160054||MFR. Product #0810-Y139||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
This item is also available for 54 different models
- 1098 2007-2008
- 1098 R 2007-2009
- 1098 R Bayliss LE 2009
- 1098 S 2007-2008
- 1098 S Tricolore 2007
- 1198 2009-2011
- 1198 S 2009-2011
- 848 2008-2010
- 848 EVO 2011-2013
- CBR1000RR 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR ABS 2008-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2007
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2008-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR600RR 2007-2018
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2018
- GSX-R1000 2005-2006
- GSX-R1000 2007-2008
- GSX-R1000 2009-2016
- GSX-R600 2006-2007
- GSX-R600 2011-2018
- GSX-R600 2008-2009
- GSX-R750 2006-2007
- GSX-R750 2011-2018
- GSX-R750 2008-2009
- GSX-S1000 2016-2018
- GSX-S1000F 2016-2018
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 1999-2007
- Hayabusa GSX1300R 2008-2018
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
22 Customer Reviews
17 Questions & 17 Answers
Browse 16 questions Browse 16 questions and 17 answers
Has anyone had the seat heat up while riding on a yamaha r3?
BEST ANSWER: No. I have had it on two different r3s. The first was a 2015 r3 with underseat exhaust. The 2nd is a 2017 with yoshimura r77 full exhaust system. I have had no issues with heat through the seat. I live in south ga and even on blistering hot days the seat has stayed a good temp.
what is the difference for the height selection drop down?
BEST ANSWER: It adds about an inch