Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Saddlemen Explorer Seat For Harley Sportster With 4.5 Gallon Tank
The deep, wide contours of the Explorer saddle makes this the perfect long distance saddle for both rider and passenger. The unique split cushion design reduces seating pressure for maximum long-range comfort. SaddleGel reduces tail bone pressure and increases circulation allowing you to ride longer. For your next trip of 10 or 10,000 miles, the Explorer is the comfort king by which all others must be judged!
- Comfortable touring design
- Supple SaddleHyde offers a combination of comfort, glove-soft leathery feel and weather-resistant, no-maintenance good looks
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- SaddleGel increases comfort even during long trips
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Contour Stitch / Without Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #883770||MFR. Product #807-03-029||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black Contour Stitch / With Driver Backrest||RevZilla Item #884189||MFR. Product #807-03-030||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 4-6 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Without Driver Backrest / Black Diamond Stitch||RevZilla Item #1234285||MFR. Product #807-03-029LS||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2011-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2007, 2008
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Harley Davidson
- Disc Glide FXRDG 1984
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-1995
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996-2000
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009-2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Glide Custom FXDC 1992
- Dyna Glide Daytona FXDB-D 1992
- Dyna Glide Sturgis FXDB-S 1991
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-1998
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2003
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE 2007
- Dyna Super Glide CVO/SE FXDSE2 2008
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1995
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2004-2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999-2003
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2004-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001-2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG2 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG3 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1993-1995
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2004-2005
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2008-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1997-2007
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2008-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2014-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2014-2018
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015-2018
- FXR2 CVO/SE 1999
- FXR3 CVO/SE 1999
- FXR4 CVO/SE 2000
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1984-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1985-1988
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1986-1994
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2018
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2007
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2008-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015-2018
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015-2018
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2018
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1997-2007
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2008-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2008-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 1997-2007
- Road King FLHR/I 2008-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2018
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995-1997
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-1996
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2006-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2000-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-1999
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2000-2005
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2006-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016-2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1986-1999
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2000-2005
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2006-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 1986-1990
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2000-2005
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2006-2009
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1984-1999
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2000-2005
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2006-2010
- Sport Glide FXRT 1983-1992
- Sport Glide Grand Touring FXRD 1986
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2003
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2003
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989-1992
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2010
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2006
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2003
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1100 1986-1988
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1986-2003
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2007
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2008-2018
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2018
- Super Glide FXR 1994
- Super Glide II FXR 1982-1983
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2014-2018
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- XL 1979-1984
- XLCH 1979
- XLH1000 1979-1985
- XLS Roadster 1979-1985
- XLX-61 1983-1985
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
8 months ago
The seat is high quality and I find that not only is it comfortable but as a new rider (less than 1 year) it improves my confidence and speed. The seat really smooths out my bike's ride and reduces transmitted vibrations and shocks by more than half. The deep bucket holds me firmly in position (with the stock seat I tended to slide around a bit). This has improved my confidence on the bike and allowed me to increase speed without feeling out of control. In terms of comfort, it definitely will allow me to go at least 50% longer. I am still in the break in period on the seat (first 500 miles) and I expect this to improve.
Ordering from Revzilla was very easy. The seat came two days earlier than expected. When I had sent a query about my order it was answered promptly.
The Not So Good:
The seat does not come with a grab strap, an easy way to add one or any instructions or advice from Saddleman for installing a strap. This is not a small matter as many states (including mine) require a hand hold for passengers. The stock seat has a bracket that snaps into the pan with hooks for the strap. I was able to pop the bracket off the stock seat. There is not place on the Saddlemen to snap that bracket into the new pan. But with effort and a bit of trial and error I was able to get the stock strap in place on the new seat.
The Saddlemen Explorer is narrower than the stock seat it replaces. I prefer the looks of the wider seat and I think a wider Explorer would be even more comfortable.
So my advice to Saddlemen is to have a wider version with a grab strap.
The cardboard box that the seat came in was damaged (crushed), and the plastic bag containing the seat had a tear. The seat was well wrapped in bubble wrap and was not damaged. When I took the seat out of the bag the bolts for the mounting hardware went out the hole in the bag and skittered across the garage (I was eventually able to find them).
So in summary I think the gel technology works very well in dampening vibrations and bumps, and the shape of the seat holds the rider nicely. It has already improved my comfort, confidence and speed (and I am still in the break in period). I would have liked a version that was a bit wider (similar to the stock seat it replaced) and with a grab strap or an easy way to reuse the stock one. Revzilla ordering was easy and delivery quicker than expected, but the packaging was damaged.
4 months ago
7 months ago