Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Saddlemen Cruis'n Teardrop Saddlebags
The exciting style of the Saddlemen Cruis'n Teardrop Saddlebags blend tradition with a modern, teardrop shape for a look that perfectly fits today’s cruisers. Besides looking great, the streamlined shape allows stock turn signal locations to be used, eliminating some of the hassle of mounting other saddlebags. These bags include solid adjustable mounting brackets and hardware needed to fit most popular cruisers, including those with hard to fit forward mounted turn signals.
- Cruis’n line is clean, smooth and stylish
- A yoke is included for over-the-fender mounting, or easily take the yoke off and hard-mount the bags using the included chrome Saddlebag Supports
- Chrome saddlebag supports and mounting hardware are included, so you don’t have to buy anything else
- Tear drop shape clears most stock turn signal locations
- Turn Signal Relocator bracket included for those harder-to-fit bikes
- Unique forward opening lid stays open for easy access to the bag’s interior space and freeing up both hands for loading your gear
- Included yoke and smooth, rigid backside allows easy installation on most bikes; can also be used with Saddlemen Quick-Disconnect mounting kits
- Rigid bag construction holds its shape even when empty
- All-new design
- Large internal elastic mesh pockets for maps, etc
- Zippered yoke attachment removes bag quickly, carry handle included
- The over the fender yoke is designed for easy removal for either rigid or quick disconnect mounting as desired
- Lockable twistlock closures; padlocks included
- Jumbo - 20" L x 12" D x 6.5" W
- Large - 18" L x 10.5" D x 5.5" W
- Sold in pairs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Large||RevZilla Item #622902||MFR. Product #3501-0455||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Jumbo||RevZilla Item #622903||MFR. Product #3501-0456||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
That being said, there was insufficient cut out for the rear shocks, throw over strap wasn't near long enough to go over or under seat and the universal mounts included just flat wouldn't work with the mounting points/hardware on the bike.
That being said, good fit/finish on the product, appeared sturdy.
1 year ago
I then used the included hard mount kit and the results are fantastic. I love the look and size of these bags.
I was going to add the quick-detach option but opted for the bag liners. Now when I arrive, I can simply pull out the liners an use the bags to go buy beer.
I can't speak to durability and the install was less than simple but in the end I'm very happy with the bags and with RevZilla.
There are two options to mount, over the fender or you can drill holes in the bags to hard-mount them. Perhaps it's because we choose the over the fender method is whey they don't look and fit quite right. I wanted the ability to remove them easily. They have zippers to easily remove them and this option would be gone if you hard mount them unless you get the optional quick release kit for $100 more.
It took us about an hour or so to figure out how to install them and get it done, hard mounting would probably have taken another hour or so, assuming we had all the part we needed.
Just not what I expected. Could be lack of experience in installing them.
4 months ago