Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Saddlemen Cruis'n Teardrop Saddlebags
The exciting style of the Saddlemen Cruis'n Teardrop Saddlebags blend tradition with a modern, teardrop shape for a look that perfectly fits today’s cruisers. Besides looking great, the streamlined shape allows stock turn signal locations to be used, eliminating some of the hassle of mounting other saddlebags. These bags include solid adjustable mounting brackets and hardware needed to fit most popular cruisers, including those with hard to fit forward mounted turn signals.
- Cruis’n line is clean, smooth and stylish
- A yoke is included for over-the-fender mounting, or easily take the yoke off and hard-mount the bags using the included chrome Saddlebag Supports
- Chrome saddlebag supports and mounting hardware are included, so you don’t have to buy anything else
- Tear drop shape clears most stock turn signal locations
- Turn Signal Relocator bracket included for those harder-to-fit bikes
- Unique forward opening lid stays open for easy access to the bag’s interior space and freeing up both hands for loading your gear
- Included yoke and smooth, rigid backside allows easy installation on most bikes; can also be used with Saddlemen Quick-Disconnect mounting kits
- Rigid bag construction holds its shape even when empty
- All-new design
- Large internal elastic mesh pockets for maps, etc
- Zippered yoke attachment removes bag quickly, carry handle included
- The over the fender yoke is designed for easy removal for either rigid or quick disconnect mounting as desired
- Lockable twistlock closures; padlocks included
- Jumbo - 20" L x 12" D x 6.5" W
- Large - 18" L x 10.5" D x 5.5" W
- Sold in pairs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Large||RevZilla Item #622902||MFR. Product #3501-0455||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / Jumbo||RevZilla Item #622903||MFR. Product #3501-0456||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
That being said, there was insufficient cut out for the rear shocks, throw over strap wasn't near long enough to go over or under seat and the universal mounts included just flat wouldn't work with the mounting points/hardware on the bike.
That being said, good fit/finish on the product, appeared sturdy.
10 months ago
I then used the included hard mount kit and the results are fantastic. I love the look and size of these bags.
I was going to add the quick-detach option but opted for the bag liners. Now when I arrive, I can simply pull out the liners an use the bags to go buy beer.
I can't speak to durability and the install was less than simple but in the end I'm very happy with the bags and with RevZilla.
There are two options to mount, over the fender or you can drill holes in the bags to hard-mount them. Perhaps it's because we choose the over the fender method is whey they don't look and fit quite right. I wanted the ability to remove them easily. They have zippers to easily remove them and this option would be gone if you hard mount them unless you get the optional quick release kit for $100 more.
It took us about an hour or so to figure out how to install them and get it done, hard mounting would probably have taken another hour or so, assuming we had all the part we needed.
Just not what I expected. Could be lack of experience in installing them.
1 month ago