Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat With Lumbar Rest for BMW R1200GS
The Saddlemen Adventure Track Seat is a hybrid seat design that combines Saddlemen's exclusive elements of a GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design to provide Adventure and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control. Rugged marine-grade synthetic suede resists the elements while providing the proper balance of grip and comfort under the rider's posterior.
The pillion section is covered with high-tech gripper material to help hold cargo in place and is shaped to match the rear rack's height for simplified cargo packing. Integrated bag or cargo mounting points on the pillion match Saddlemen Adventure PACK bags or use them to secure your own load.
- Lumbar Rest feature is adjustable and provides the lower back support which allows for longer riding time
- Specifically engineered to retain the R1200GS' driver's seat height adjustment feature and the passenger's for & aft adjustment
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide Adventure and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control
- Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer
- Gel Channel seats offer high quality, durable construction and styling that’s as unique as it is functional
- The vinyl and rugged micro-fiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb blend of comfort and control (certain models feature a rugged gripper style cover)
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen’s Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo
- Most seats are also available in low-profile designs
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Lowered||RevZilla Item #1041896||MFR. Product #0810-BM32LR||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard Height||RevZilla Item #1041895||MFR. Product #0810-BM32R||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
First, the good:
1. The styling and aesthetics of this seat are top notch. It looks and feels better to the touch than the stock seat by far. Ok, it's pretty - there, I said it.
2. For a rider that is only 5'11", this bike sits pretty high. The shape of this seat is more narrow toward the tank, allowing more leg room and less abrasion on the inside of the leg while standing at a stand still.
3. The shape of the seat again. The stock seat was huge - due to the height of the bike and the way the seat was tapered forward, I'd have to stay towards the front of the saddle. Also, on the stock seat, there was a forward slope back to front, which encouraged you to slide more forward also. I never felt the back seat touch my lumbar, ever, unless I intentionally stretched my legs out and forced myself to the back of the saddle. Any time I had to stop however, i'd have to slide forward so my feet could sit level on the ground. This Saddlemen saddle is smaller. It hugs your body and is more ergonomically correct if you will. This is good if you're 5'11" or under, but for anyone 6' or over who would like the extra leg room or saddle space, this will not be a good product for you. This also would not be good if you were a big guy.
Now, for the bad:
1. The first thing I noticed about this seat was that the center trough is not as deep as it looks in the picture. By the time you sit on the seat, I'm sure there's "some" relief in the taint.. but you can't really tell. And that strip of material in the dead center of the seat is hard plastic. Yes, hard plastic! So if you sit on it long enough, you may as well be sitting your boys on a metal lawn chair.
2. The material. This seat is made with a cheap looking imitation leather - it looks good on the outside, but once you turn the seat over, you can tell how cheap it looks.
3. Craftsmanship. On the underside, they "hemmed" the outer perimeter of the material before they riveted it to the underside of the platform material. However, on the front of the seat closest to the tank, they didn't hem that side, it just shows the material cut on the edge. This is where I discovered how cheap the material was in the bullet above. So it would have looked great if they would have hemmed all four sides of the material underneath, but since they didn't; my impression was that it was a rush job and they didn't have any attention to detail. For $700 - I expected attention to detail.
4. This seat is hard. They way over sold the "gel" and/or "foam" comfort and placement on this seat. This is what I'm least impressed with. It does feel better because of the "shape" changes they made, but definitely not because of it feeling softer.
5. Fitment. The back seat is not as long as the stock seat. So you can look down and see the hardware under the rear seat because the seat does not fully cover and go back all the way to the rear case mount/rack like the stock seat does. The front seat does not hug the tank with as much precision as the stock seat. There is also a gap between the front and back seats that was not present with the stock seat.
6. Hardware. They over sold the fact that it was made with better materials/hardware because the stock seat had plastic fittings that would break off over time, but their seat has hardware made out of metal, which is better quality and would never break! However, the slots on the back seat are actually plastic, not metal. So what do you think will happen over time with metal on plastic? That's right, the quality metal of the seat hardware will eventually shave off the plastic fitting that holds the seat onto the bike.
BFTB: This was far from the most expensive seat I looked at. With the back rest and heat, it's actually cheaper than most of the other alternatives I looked at for my '16 R1200GSA.
Features: I like the lumbar support but using it requires you to sit further forward, which narrows the portion of the seat your butt is sitting on and isn't as comfortable. Still, I do use it sometimes.
Comfort: After 1000 miles, it's starting to break in. I can finally feel the gel giving a bit. It's more comfortable now than it was when it was new. It's already more comfortable than the Sargent I had on my 08 GS.
Style: It looks good and I get comments on how good it looks.
Ease of Install: installs just like the stock seat. The heater was a bit difficult to wire up but only because I wanted it off when the bike was off. On a GS that means removing the tank to get to the circuit you can use without throwing an electrical error.
F&F: Noticed a slightly larger gap between the front of the seat and the tank. It's worse when I use the seat in the low position, but with the seat in the high position it's acceptable.
I may someday break down and buy the all day saddle, but the more I ride this one the less I'm convinced I'll need to spend that kind of money. This one may just do the trick, after I get it fully broken in.
this seat is awesome, its very comfortable compared to both OEM REGULAR AND OEM LOW. it looks amazing and the lumbar support works well. the finish is very nice. good quality leather and craftmanship. the seat is itself is super comfortable. you feel like you are on a sport bike but have the comfort of an adventure bike. it's lowered enough to give good clearance to ground but keep the knees comfortable and not over bent. im 5'10 and i can reach the ground well with this seat.