Out of Stock
Rukka Roughroad Jacket Dark Grey/Hi-Viz / 56 [Demo - Good]
Item: P832231 SKU:
Save $339.80 38%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
Rukka Roughroad Jacket
On road, rough road, or no road at all- the Rukka Roughroad Jacket marries the weather versatility of Gore-Tex and Outlast with the durability of Cordura to create an adventure garment built for on/off-road abuse.
The 500D Cordura outer shell uses long 2 way zips at the chest, shoulders and sides for massive ventilation even at low trail speeds, and especially with the Gore-Tex drop liner removed. With the detachable waterproof liner installed, the Outlast temperature regulation material keeps you comfortable at an impressive range of temperatures.
Replete with Rukka D3O Air in full force at the elbows, shoulders and back, the Rukka Roughroad Jacket is as tough as they come.
- Abrasion-resistant Cordura 500 shell fabric
- Includes Rukka D3O Air protectors at elbows and shoulder CE approved EN 1621-1 2012
- Includes Rukka D3O Air All Back protector CE approved EN 1621-1 2014 (Level 2 sold separately)
- Pocket for optional Rukka D3O Air Full Back Protector (sold separately)
- Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast temperature regulation
- Connecting zipper for pants
- Soft neoprene in collar
- Detachable collar of elastic Gore-Tex fabric
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Adjustable waist belt
- Ventilation openings in front on both shoulders, on chest and on sides with long 2-way zippers
- Stretch panels on arm bend, back of sleeve and back
- Reflecting transfer prints on sleeves, chest and back
- Five outer pockets: four pockets in front (waterproof right lower pocket) and spacious map pocket in back, two pockets inside.
- Inner jacket has 2 waterproof pockets including mobile phone holder
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 56 / Dark Grey/Hi-Viz||RevZilla Item #1785622||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Rukka Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
2 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers