Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Rukka Armas Pants
- Gore-Tex Pro Shell 3-layer laminate with Armacor technology
- Armacor is a combination of high-tech fibers - aramid (Kevlar) and Cordura
- Pro Shell with Armacor is extremely tear and abrasion resistant, yet lighter weight and is water and windproof
- Tear and abrasion resistant GTX Super Fabric reinforcements
- RVP Air Protectors at the knees and hips
- RVP Air Protectors are extremely breathable, very light weight and distribute the impact better than hard protectors
- RVP Air Protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm prEN 1621-1 2010
- Detachable thermal liner with Outlast thermal lining (60g)
- Outlast microcapsules absorb excess heat which is stored and released as needed
- Jacket and trousers have connecting zippers
- Rukka AirCushion works as a climate buffer and reduces condensation
- Rukka Antiglide System of Keprotec in seat area ensures a good grip and prevents sliding in the seat
- Waist closure with double tightening straps
- Stretch panels in trousers on the sides, behind and above the knee
- One pocket in the trousers
- Removable suspenders
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / 50||RevZilla Item #833849||MFR. Product #79105-722-990-50-C2||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 52||RevZilla Item #834146||MFR. Product #79105-722-990-52-C2||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 46||RevZilla Item #834206||MFR. Product #79105-722-990-46-C2||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 56 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #834208||MFR. Product #79105-722-990-56-C3||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/Black / 48 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #834912||MFR. Product #79105-722-990-48-C3||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
They are comfortable up to a point and the fit is very good - I'm a slim guy with sparrows legs and really hate when I have to size down pants to get the armor nice and tight but end up with pants which are too short. These fit very well and still have the length I need (I'm 5'11" 165 pounds 32" waist 40" chest 32" inside leg for reference). The outlast liners are very soft and comfortable which is good since these pants are not designed for wearing with regular pants underneath. I really feel like it's a good looking suit off the bike but things got tight in all the wrong place when zipped up to the jacket and I assumed the sport touring riding position. I am trying really hard to overlook the shortcomings of the suit but I keep finding little things I don't like with it before I have even swung a leg over my bike.
In addition, as with the Armas jacket I am seeing quality issues which are totally out of order for a product at this price range. Firstly the main pants zipper was throwing a long hang thread as soon as I took the pants out of the bag (maybe a foot of loose threads). Also, they cheaped out on the armor as with the jacket and you only get the level 1 basket weave stuff. As with the jacket you can feel this sticking into your joints and it will cost you more to upgrade to the d3o which should have been in it in the first place. Not good.
For $900 I would expect the best which Rukka purports to be. I really don't mind spending this kind of money for safety, quality and comfort but this is way overpriced. Made in China, lower grade armor and quality issues are not worth the best part of $2200 in my opinion. And that's without riding, crashing, etc to test it properly. Had this been the bombproof, perfectly made suit with the best protection possible I would already be out riding in it right now instead of wasting my lunch hour writing this review.
Revzilla are always awesome but Anthony needs to have a word with the "powers that be" at Rukka about making this into a suit which is worth what they are asking for it.
By the way, did you know that the flags on the Rukka gear spell out RUKKA in maritime signals? Still not worth all that money though.
I just finished a 54 mile commute home last Friday evening in the rain, sleet, and snow, and I was warm and dry the whole time. While both my Armas gear and my bike looked like they had been to h*ll and back, I was completely untouched by what winter had thrown at me.
As far as quality and style, Rukka cannot be beat.
Or of course you could tuck the pants into the boots, but you loose the water protection.... Good luck ! The RUKKA gear is OUTSTANDING ! ! !
I kept careful watch and actually had a couple pieces of clear tank guard to use ust in case.
If your tank is more bulbous on the bottom sides perhaps it might. Just put the clear film if you in doubt and monitor it for abrasion. Take it off if there is none.
I have lots of pants. These Armas are by far the best.
In fact I had to buy 2 Rukka Jackets later because I was so impressed. ( lots of different Rukkas inGermany stores. Much cheaper too).
I wear these pants with a Rukka Armax, Rukka Basti, and just received the Rukka Airway for summer. Pants zip great to all of then. I like the slimmer fit. Have liners out now for spring. Air cushion in seat works really well.
Rukka Armas Pants - what size to choose pants if I wear jeans 34 and European size L, waist 90 cm, hip 120 cm! and jacket are interested in this model - heigt 172, weight 85, shoulders 63, sleeve 78, chest 115?