Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Rukka Airvision Pants
- Constructed from Cordura AFT with AirPower Technology for riding in warm weather
- Cordura AFT is 2-7 times more durable than nylon, polyester and cotton
- Cordura AFT is knit in such a way that it allows more airflow to keep you cool
- Two-layer knitted Cordura AFT at knees and shins for extra strength
- Removable 2-Layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell liner
- Liner includes Outlast membrane
- Outlast microcapsules absorb excess heat which is stored and released as needed
- RVP Air Protectors at the hips and knees
- RVP Air Protectors are extremely breathable, very light weight and distribute the impact better than hard protectors
- RVP Air Protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm prEN 1621-1 2010
Note: The Rukka Airvision Pants run small and we suggest you go one size up if you are in between sizes.
- Jacket and trousers have connecting zippers
- Intended to be paired with the Rukka Airway Jacket
- Rukka AirCushion works as a climate buffer and reduces condensation
- Rukka Antiglide System of Keprotec in seat area ensures a good grip and prevents sliding in the seat
- Waist closure with double tightening
- Two zippered pockets
- Removable suspenders
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/Black / 46||RevZilla Item #834309||MFR. Product #79223-720-990-46-C2||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
The difference in the thigh between the two sizes is very small...but on the two week motorcycle trip I just got back from I found myself thankful for it.
I hope this helps.
Note that people seem to complain that the knee armor hangs a little low when standing--but this is due to the fact that the suit is very supple. Once you sit on the bike, the knee armor is in exactly the right spot.
You should be more concerned about the proper waist and inseam length as this pants have a very European fit, meaning, they are very fitted and definitely not a loose fit.
Getting back to your question, there is absolutely no chafing whatsoever, the pants have an inner liner that is silky soft and extremely comfortable. The liner also has excellent wicking capabilities however, this is not necessary as it is the equivalent of wearing shorts and a t-shirt (not that I have ever ridden in shorts or light shirt, very sad to see that this is still a common practice. It is NEVER too hot to wear the right protective gear). That is the exact feel you will obtain when riding with this outfit. It is simply amazing the amount of air that flows through with all the CE Norm prEN 1621-1 2010 protection it can provide.
This is an extremely well made premium product I highly recommend it. 6 Stars out of 5 you will not be disappointed.
This Rukka gear is my second set--wore the first one for eight years and decided it was time to get some new. Overall, I'm super-pleased.