Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Rukka AirMan Pants
The Rukka AirMan Pants are the ultimate in 3-4 season riding. Constructed of free-flowing Cordura AFT, the AirMan Pants offer the highest level of abrasion resistance possible in a fully ventilated summer riding pant. D3O Air knee and hip protectors not only give you maximum impact protection but also allow the air to pass through them, preventing heat and moisture build up. The detachable waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex / Outlast liner not only blocks the wind and keeps you dry, but also helps regulate body temperature when the weather gets a bit colder, extending your riding season and keeping you comfortable.
- Knitted Cordura AFT
- Two layers of knitted Cordura AFT at knees
- Includes Rukka D3O Air protectors at the at the knees and hips
- Rukka D3O Air limb protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Detachable waterproof Gore-Tex inner liner with Outlast technology
- Trousers have a connecting zipper to jacket
- Rukka AirCushion and Rukka Antiglide system of Keprotec in seating area
- Waist closure with double tightening
- Two pockets
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #966824||MFR. Product #73119-720-990-46-C2||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 48 (Tall)||RevZilla Item #966837||MFR. Product #73119-720-990-48-C3||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Yesterday I rode 3 hours in the morning at 55 degrees with the outlast liners in and they worked perfectly. The liners are very comfortable on your legs and control heat/cooling very well.
On my 3 hour return trip, the temperature was 88 degrees and the airman jacket and pants did a great job with airflow. It was very hot and humid and my bike has a fairly large windscreen. It was warm while sitting on the bike , but once I stood up, I could feel the air dispersing throughout.
My only negative remarks would be that the inner mesh liner of the pant can get caught on your sock when putting your leg into the pant with the outlast liner removed. The additional padding in the seat of the pant feels a little odd when walking without the outlast liner.
The one change I would make to the pants is the placement of the velcro adjuster on the bottom pant leg. It is easy to use, but I would have preferred if it was a more permanent adjuster and the zipper was used to remove on and off. The placement over the zipper requires readjustment each time you remove.
Overall, I am very pleased with the look, quality and airflow. The RUKKA Cordura ATF material is the most comfortable motorcycle gear I have ever owned. The suspenders are a really nice touch.
Thanks to the staff at Revzilla for working with me to making a final decision and getting the right gear. Your customer service and return policies are great.
5 months ago
Suspenders are great. Good air flow with liners removed- warm with liners in. Very Happy.
10 months ago