Sizing & Fit
Rukka AirMan Jacket
The Rukka AirMan Jacket is virtually unbeatable for warm-weather riding. Constructed of Cordura AFT with AirPower Technology and equipped with a removable, breathable and waterproof Gore-Tex membrane with Outlast technology, the Airman Jacket performs in bright sunshine as well as rain.
- Constructed from knitted Cordura AFT with AirPower Technology for riding in warm weather
- Cordura AFT is 2-7 times more durable than nylon, polyester and cotton
- Cordura AFT is knit in such a way that it allows airflow to keep you cool through the entirety of the jacket
- Two-layer knitted Cordura AFT at elbows for extra strength
Detachable Gore-Tex liner is durable, breathable and 100% water and windproof
Temperature regulating Outlast material
- Includes Rukka D3O Air Protectors at the shoulders and elbows
- Rukka D3O Air Protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Pocket for RVP Air or Air Central Back Protector (sold separately)
Detachable thermal liner with Outlast thermal regulation
Outlast microcapsules absorb excess heat which is stored and released as needed
- Soft neoprene collar
- Collar with magnet closure
- 5 outside pockets in the outer jacket with zipper and magnetic closure, left front pocket with separate waterproof pouch
- Two interior pockets
- Two pockets in detachable inner liner
- Width adjustment on upper and lower arm
- Adjustable waist belt
- Jacket and trousers connection zipper
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 46||RevZilla Item #942661||MFR. Product #126-720-994-46||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Grey / 46||RevZilla Item #942672||MFR. Product #126-720-280-46||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Anthracite / 46||RevZilla Item #1132860||MFR. Product #7312672029046||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Rukka Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
26 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 18 Answers