Rukka AirAll Jacket Light Grey / 50 [Blemished - Very Good]
Item: P794061 SKU:
Save $44.90 10%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. There are small black stains on the back of the jacket.
Rukka AirAll Jacket
Ultra-premium summer mesh jacket construction meets class-leading Rukka protection. While cheap mesh jackets have to forgo ventilation for strength in the impact areas, high tech materials allow the entire surface of the Rukka Air All Jacket to flow air - essentially one big, abrasion-resistant vent.
The Rukka AirAll Jacket uses a proprietary Cordura AFT (Air Flow Technology) material developed in collaboration with DuPont. Maintaining abrasion-resistant properties of Cordura, AFT yields nearly twice the airflow, making it ideal for warm weather applications.
This Cordura AFT is doubled-up at the elbows for added durability, and then coupled with AFT Plus open weave mesh which is implemented safely away from impact areas for even better airflow at the inner arms and the sides of the torso.
Rukka’s D3O Air impact protectors are included at the elbows and shoulders and available in either the Air All Back or Air Full Back options for back protection (sold separately). Innovative, premium materials and Rukka’s expert motorcycle garment engineering combine to make the Rukka Air All Jacket one of the most advanced technical summer riding garments on the market.
Note: We have found the Rukka AirAll Jacket runs small and suggest going up if you are between sizes.
- Knitted Cordura AFT and AFT plus
- Knitted Cordura AFT in two layers on elbows
- Includes Rukka D3O Air protectors in the elbows and shoulders
- Rukka D3O Air protectors meet the requirements of CE Norm EN 1621-1 2012
- Pocket for optional Rukka D3O Air All Back or Air Full Back protector (sold separately)
- Connecting zipper for pants
- AFT Plus material on sides and sleeves
- Collar with VELCRO® brand closure
- Adjustable cuffs and width adjustment on upper arm and hem
- Reflecting transfer prints on sleeves, chest and back
- Piping on sleeves, chest and back
- Five pockets: two front pockets, one watertight pocket inside left lower pocket, two napoleon pockets in lining
- The Rukka warranty is valid for 5 (five) years from the date of purchase against faults in material or workmanship
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 50 / Light Grey||RevZilla Item #1730087||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Rukka Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Arm (cm)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Sizing & Fit
17 Customer Reviews
7 Questions & 13 Answers