Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
RSD Rear Sets For Harley Sportster
The racetrack-driven RSD Rearsets for Sportsters are the ultimate improvement for a rider seeking an aggressive foot position. These rearsets have RSD’s high quality finish and feature foot pegs with race style pivots allowing for a higher lean angle. The mega knurl on the pegs ensure your feet stay planted and your focus remains on the road ahead. High quality fasteners and pivots ensure smooth operation with little effort.
- Completes the RSD "Café Sportster" package of products
- Moves foot position approximately 2" up, 13" back and 1 1/2" narrower per side for increased ground clearance when cornering
- Aggressive rider position
- Utilizes OEM rear master cylinder
- Designed to fit seamlessly with RSD Slant 2-into-1 exhaust system
- Eliminates bulky, heavy OEM cast steel footpeg brackets, bell crank brake rod and master cylinder bracket
- Black Ops or Contrast Cut finish
- Made in the USA
Note: May require additional purchase of a brake light switch that is not included.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Ops||RevZilla Item #936393||MFR. Product #0035-1132-SMB||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Contrast Cut||RevZilla Item #936392||MFR. Product #0035-1132-BM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2013
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2014-2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2014-2018
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2014-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2014-2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016-2018
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2014-2016
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014-2017
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Now, allow me to give a play by play, from opening the box, to riding impressions.
The shipping overpack was very good (thx Revzilla!)
The package from RSD is gorgeous! Shame to trash it...
The parts were shrink wrapped to corrugated pasteboard cards, and loosely dropped into the larger package. My instincts say it could have used a little more padding to protect the goods on a really bad trip, but nothing was damaged, so perhaps I was expecting the worst.
I scanned through the instructions before opening all the packages and laying the parts out in the same groups they were wrapped in. The instructions were three pages of color pics and a few black & white line drawings.
First impressions? Nice parts!
After deciding what I needed to remove, which is only vaguely mentioned in the instructions, I started to dismantle my bike. It was a necessity to pull the exhaust in order to remove the mid-controls. Honestly, it was just nice that it was out of the way.
Next, the instructions advise that a longer rear brake hose will be required. That's it. No details, no specs, no other information at all. Most of you are going to stop dead at this point and wonder what, and where to get a new brake hose. Just a hint, the OE hose is a specially formed hardline, with a port for your rear brake light switch. You can't just grab a longer replacement. You'll probably wind up with an aftermarket hose in the vicinity of 18" long. If you want to keep a rear brake switch, it will be easiest to use a banjo bolt brake switch. NONE of this is addressed in the instructions. Zero. Zip. Nadda.
I was prepared, just barely, so I commenced assembly according to the instructions. It isn't too hard to figure out what goes where, but there are small parts in the package, never mentioned in the instructions. The pretty color photos? well, they are about the size of a postage stamp, so...
That's the one BIG criticism I have for RSD. For all the money they spent on the over pack, printed in color with all the usual logo frenzy, I would have preferred a white box with truly detailed instructions, including legible photos.
After assembly, the nightmare of bleeding the rear brake will check your reality. This is another place where a novice will freeze up. The mounting position of the master cylinder makes traditional bleeding of air difficult. I used a pressure bleeder to push fluid from the caliper, up to the reservoir. Even then, it took a few strokes of the pedal in the old way to get a firm pedal.
Riding impressions: After reinstalling the pipe, and making sure the brake wouldn't touch down, I adjusted the brake and shift lever to a wild guess starting point. The first time I put my feet up, I knew both needed to go up a bit. This is easy with the shifter. Loosen the jamb nuts on the linkage, adjust it a half turn or so, and tighten the jamb nuts. The brake lever was a different story. I found the threaded push-rod on the master cylinder was just a tad short of what I wanted. I'm kinda stuck with what I got. No room to go down, no range to go up.
When I hit the road, it took some getting used to. Muscle memory is a devil. It takes a while to stop putting your foot in the wrong place. One you get that sorted out, and maybe make a few more minor tweaks to the height of the levers, you are good to go.
The rear-sets are comfortable, and well made. They work as expected. I anticipated a lot of vibration through the pegs, but it never appeared.
I would suggest that the pegs are about an inch too short, but that may be something I get used to. I feel like my foot is rolling to the outside occasionally.
All in all, I would recommend this product to others, but with caution about the unknowns surrounding the rear brake hose (why does RSD not sell a ready made solution?), and warning about the limited use of the quite poorly prepared instructions. (Just a suggestion, field test with your target buyers) These two points could have earned 5 stars...
Again, Kudos to Revzilla. Mediocre thumbs up to RSD.