Looking for something else?
RotopaX Gasoline Pack
In the middle of nowhere, there's not a fluid that's more precious to a motorcyclist than gasoline. A RotopaX container is an ultra-durable, compact and modular means of securing extra fuel to your ride. RotopaX containers are rotationally molded for unrivaled strength in comparison to traditional, inexpensive blow-molded designs. The plastic specification is optimized against color fade and mechanical degradation while a sure-seal gasket ensures a leak proof closure.
Each RotopaX Pack is designed to secure via its central port. A RotopaX Pack Mount sleeves into this slot to support the weight of the pack from its center. This makes finding a mounting point on your bike much easier because you're hunting for a smaller footprint relative to the size of the pack. Common mounting locations are on top case luggage racks, side case racks or attached to luggage systems themselves. RotopaX Packs are designed to stack upon each other with a Pack Mount Extension, so you can increase your capacity as the situation demands.
- ECO Spout turns around and stores inside of the gas pack and does not allow fuel to dispense until light pressure is applied against the tank being filled
- Rotationally molded for increased strength and colorfast, leak-proof use
- Solid thick walls and extra threads with a sure-seal gasket guarantee it will not leak or vibrate loose
- Exclusive modular system design allows for flexible customization between multiple packs
- Utilizes RotopaX mounting system sold separately
- 1 Gallon - 9.5"L x 13.5"W x 3"H
- 1.75 Gallon - 14"L x 15"W x 3.5"H
- 2 Gallon - 18.5"L x 13.5"W x 3"H
- 3 Gallon - 15"L x 16"W x 4.5"H
- 4 Gallon - 34.5"L x 13.25"W x 3"H
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 1.75 Gallon||RevZilla Item #897148||MFR. Product #NRX-1.75G/ROTO-1-7118/RX-1.75G||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
34 Customer Reviews
16 Questions & 36 Answers