Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$62.95 - $125.94
$69.95 - $139.95
Save $7.00 (10%)
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Shipping & Returns
RSD Vintage Gas Cap For Harley
RSD packed as much style as they could into their fuel cap line. Each design is unique and there is sure to be one to match your style.
- Laser engraved Roland Sands Design
- Direct replacement for stock gas cap
- Interchangeable RSD Logo badges
- Machine Ops, Contrast Cut, Black Ops or Chrome finish
- Made in USA
- Snap-In LED caps are user programmable for any pre-set fuel level on tanks originally equipped with left-side fuel gauge
- Snap-In Dummy caps are non-vented and for the left side of Fat Bob tanks requiring a "cap" to match the filler inlet side
- Thread-In Vented Fuel caps are for the actual filler inlet on one-piece tanks or right side of Fat Bob tanks and are vented
Note: Contrast Cut badge appears black and white in images - please note that they are black and metallic gray and may not fully match images.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Vented Fuel Cap / Contrast Cut||RevZilla Item #871398||MFR. Product #0210-2018-BM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Vented Fuel Cap / Chrome||RevZilla Item #871399||MFR. Product #0210-2018-CH||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Vented Fuel Cap / Black Ops||RevZilla Item #871442||MFR. Product #0210-2018-SMB||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Vented Fuel Cap / Machine Ops||RevZilla Item #960050||MFR. Product #0210-2018-SMC||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LED Gauge Cap / Chrome||RevZilla Item #871438||MFR. Product #0210-2017-CH||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LED Gauge Cap / Contrast Cut||RevZilla Item #871439||MFR. Product #0210-2017-BM||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style LED Gauge Cap / Black Ops||RevZilla Item #871440||MFR. Product #0210-2017-SMB||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LED Gauge Cap / Machine Ops||RevZilla Item #960049||MFR. Product #0210-2017-SMC||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Contrast Cut / Dummy Cap||RevZilla Item #871424||MFR. Product #0212-2012-BM||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Chrome / Dummy Cap||RevZilla Item #871425||MFR. Product #0212-2012-CH||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black Ops / Dummy Cap||RevZilla Item #871441||MFR. Product #0210-2012-SMB||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Please review this product's fitment notes & exceptions prior to purchase: Add to Cart
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Dyna Fat Bob CVO/SE FXDFSE 2009, 2010
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1999-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016, 2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 1996-2003
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG2 2001
- Dyna Wide Glide CVO/SE FXDWG3 2002
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 1996-2017
- Freewheeler FLRT 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- FXR2 CVO/SE 1999
- FXR3 CVO/SE 1999
- FXR4 CVO/SE 2000
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1996-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1996-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 1996-2018
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1996, 1997
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE 2010
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE2 2011
- Softail Convertible CVO/SE FLSTSE3 2012
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1996-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1996-2017
- Softail Deluxe CVO/SE FLSTNSE 2014, 2015
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE 2003
- Softail Deuce CVO/SE FXSTDSE2 2004
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1996-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 1996-2017
- Softail Heritage FLST/I 2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 1997-2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE 2007
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE2 2008
- Softail Springer CVO/SE FXSTSSE3 2009
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1996-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1996-2012
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2018
- Sportster Custom XL883C 1998-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight Special XL1200XS 2018
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1996-2003
- Sportster Iron XL1200NS 2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200CX 2016, 2017, 2018
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Sportster Sport XL1200S 1996-2003
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
- Sportster XLH1200 1996-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1996-2003
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
1 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 3 Answers
5.0 / 5.0
Bang For The Buck
5.0 / 5
Ease Of Install
4.0 / 5
5.0 / 5
Bang For The Buck
5 / 5
Ease Of Install
4 / 5
5 / 5
Outstanding piece. Goes perfect with my new paint.
April 11, 2013
2011 Harley Davidson FXDWG/I Dyna Wide Glide
Browse 4 questions Browse 4 questions and 6 answers
I have this gas cap and can pull it off with out turning it when the bike is cold but when the bike warms up I cant get it off by either turning it or trying to pry it off, have you guys heard of this or have any suggestions? My local HD dealer has none! Thanks
BEST ANSWER: I have this cap but have not experienced this issue with my 1200 Custom. However when metal becomes cold it contracts; with heat it tends to expand. Thus it would seem that the opposite would happen (simple physics) unless the metal of the cap contracts more than the tank and more with heat? Some metals don't follow the general rule. The alloy in question might be the cause and that might explain this phenomena.
I am trying to figure out whether or not to get the vented cap. I have an 02 sporty and from the product details it sounds like I need the vented, though I have heard mixed things about vented/non-vented caps in HD forums. Does anyone know which cap will best fit my bike? Thanks!
BEST ANSWER: I own a 2013 Breakout an I don't have any issues with the non vented you should be fine
Just bought 2013 HD sporster 883 Iron found out has no way to tell fuel amount. Will this item replace gas cap that is OEM? If not is there one available whether LED or pressurized type.
BEST ANSWER: I believe it will. I have a 2005 1200XL and bought this cap which is a direct OEM Sportster replacement. Fits perfectly and its very sharp looking.