Roland Sands Design Truman Perforated Jacket
The Roland Sands Design Truman Perforated Jacket is a modern take on a vintage enduro style jacket with new school protection. Perforated waxed cotton flows air for some relief on hot days. RSD Dakota cowhide leather provides accents and reinforcement at the elbows and shoulders. Reach for the bars without getting binded up with RSD's classic riding fit. CE level 1 Knox armor at the elbows and shoulders mean the RSD Truman is meant for riding. Add in the optional back protector to upgrade impact protection.
- RSD Laser perforated waxed cotton shell
- Classic riding fit with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar.
- RSD Dakota cowhide leather contrast detail
- YKK zipppered front, pockets and cuffs
- YKK zippered sleeve vents
- Side adjustable waist tabs with metal buckle
- Cool Core mesh lining
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- CE Level 1 Knox armor in elbows and shoulders
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1284552||MFR. Product #0801-0273-0057||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Roland Sands Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Sleeve (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.