Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Roland Sands Track 2-Into-1 High Pipe Exhaust For Harley Softail
Roland Sands Design has taken their original Tracker pipe and decreased the weight, improved performance and simplified the tip to create this new system.
- Mild steel header and heat shields with billet end cap
- Race-quality, high-temperature black ceramic coating
- Mono filament fiberglass and stainless steel wool packing
- Redesigned baffle for a deeper tone
- Black Ops has matte black exhaust with gloss black heat shields and tip
- Black w/ Chrome has matte black exhaust with chrome heat shields and tip
- Manufactured in Southern California
Note: High pipes are not compatible with saddlebags or passenger footpegs.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black Ops||RevZilla Item #1162146||MFR. Product #11827||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black w/ Chrome||RevZilla Item #1162145||MFR. Product #11825||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Softail Bad Boy Springer FXSTSB 1995, 1996, 1997
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 1986-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 1993-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 1999-2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 1990-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Fat Boy S FLSTFBS 2016, 2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 1999-2009
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Slim S FLSS 2016, 2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006, 2007
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 1988-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 1986-2012
- Harley Davidson
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 2004-2013
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2018
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2018
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2018
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004-2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2004-2012
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012-2016
- Sportster XL883 2004-2009
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
That said, there are a few things to keep in mind if you are considering purchasing the RSD Track.
First, it throws off A LOT of heat. My lower right leg gets cooked everytime I ride, almost unbearable on hot days. And I live in So Cal. For some reason - probably aesthetics - Roland only puts a partial heat shield on this - and the minimal coverage that's there happens to be drilled out to the max (for lightness and looks), so heat just pours through the many cool-looking holes. Burn baby burn.
I'm considering having my Harley shop fabricate some additional shields to cover the exposed upper pipes.
Also, although the Track is actually made by Vance and Hines, you can't put in a quiet baffle, as no one makes one for it, so if you were hoping to not piss off your neighbors, well, too bad. However, most of you will probably revel in the mean tones coming out of the beastly thing anyway.
Finally, you'll definitely need to rejet/flash your ECM with a tuner. If you don't it runs about the same as the stock setup and you've just spent a lot of cash for more noise and a marginal performance gain. The box actually has a sticker ordering you to get a Fuelpak. I did, but found that, again, although this pipe is made by V&H, they don't have an actual FP3 map for it. Ugh.
I contacted them and one guy said use the VH Comp 2-1 map - which I tried. The result - More high end but a loss in torque. Wasn't happy with the performance at all.
Then another VH employee suggested I use the VH Pro Pipe map. The result: Wow. Amazing. What a difference! It runs great and is a total beast. While the stock motor seemed to struggle at 80mph, this thing is just getting started. Gassing it on the freeway nearly tossed me off the seat. More torque and horses. I love it. Beastly. Loud. Badass. Bitchin' And ...hot.
11 months ago