Out of Stock
Roland Sands Rockingham Jacket ( Sz S)
Item: P830145 SKU:
Save $118.75 25%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Roland Sands Design Rockingham Jacket
The Roland Sands Design Rockingham Jacket starts a legacy with its top grain RSD Matte Buffalo leather. Double stitched quilted accents set the Rockingham apart from your run of the mill leather motorcycle jacket without giving up its timeless aesthetic. As good as it looks off the bike, the RSD Rockingham will perform just as well in the saddle thanks to its pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar. CE level 1 armor resides at the elbows and shoulders with a pocket for an optional back protector.
- Genuine, top grain RSD Matte Buffalo leather (1.0-1.2mm thick)
- Double stitched quilting accents
- Classic riding fit with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back length and relaxed collar
- YKK zipper pockets
- YKK zipper cuffs
- Side adjustable waist tabs
- Satin poly lining with custom RSD numbers heat emboss
- Soft lined electronics security pocket
- Stretch mesh cargo stuff pockets
- CE Level 1 Knox armor at elbows and shoulders
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1284534||MFR. Product #RD8568||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
RSD Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
12 Customer Reviews
5 Questions & 6 Answers