Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Roland Sands Design CE Armor Kit
The Roland Sands Design CE Armor Kit beefs up the protection level of any RSD jacket equipped with armor pockets. Produced by Forcefield, the soft Nitrex Evo armor conforms to your body and offers a low profile appearance, making it perfect for riders who want to retain the retro look of their Roland Sands Jacket.
- Nitrex Evo patented technology gives protection evenly across surface
- Repeat performance for multiple impacts
- Lightweight and flexible
- Grid pattern reduces weight
- Fits all RSD jackets with armor ready pockets
- CE rated 1621-1:1997
- Includes pair of shoulder pads, pair of elbow pads and back protector
- Sized specifically for either Men's or Women's RSD jackets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Men's Jackets||RevZilla Item #933785||MFR. Product #0807-0304-0050||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Women's Jackets||RevZilla Item #933786||MFR. Product #0807-1304-0050||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I'm also finding the back armor is surprisingly rigid and almost sticks up along the edges. Even when I'm standing upright and relaxed, it leaves a weird fold just below my neck. I'm planning on getting the Icon d30 back protector and trimming it to shape as a replacement. I'm hoping the more flexible d30 will work better with the line of the jacket.
Well you made a good choice, this armor is lightweight, comfortable, and not insanely expensive unlike the jackets. Take pride in knowing that you made a good choice and most likely you won't notice it when installed on your new RSD.
over 2 years ago
The armor noticeably makes your jacket stiffer at first, but over time it will curve with the contours of your riding position. I barely notice them after a few days of riding. You'll always notice the extra weight though.
Great product. If you have an RSD jacket, you MUST buy this armor set.
Most people don't even realize my jacket is armored until they pat me on the back or shoulder haha.
Im glad I did, as I had an a* set of protections from a Brass jacket and though of using them with my RSD Ronin jacket, but these have a slimmer profile, which make the jacket look utterly awesome and not moto at all when off the bike.
Really flexible and comfortable, I hope I never get to test the Forcefield technology behind the previously mentioned benefits.
over 2 years ago