Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
RSD 39mm Fork Preload Adjusters For Harley
The RSD Preload Fork Adjusters allow on-the-fly fork spring preload adjustment. With a hex key, easily increase or decrease preload to alter the handling characteristics for a softer or stiffer ride.
- Replaces the OEM top fork caps
- Easy installation, no need to remove forks or top triple tree from bike
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Contrast Cut, Black Ops or Chrome finish
- Up to 1.15” of preload adjustability
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 39mm Fork Tubes / Chrome||RevZilla Item #871219||MFR. Product #0208-2061-CH||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 39mm Fork Tubes / Contrast Cut||RevZilla Item #871221||MFR. Product #0208-2061-BM||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 39mm Fork Tubes / Black Ops||RevZilla Item #871223||MFR. Product #0208-2061-SMB||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Convertible FXDS 1994-2000
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 1993-2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Low Glide/Low Rider FXRS 1987-1993
- Low Rider Chrome FXRC 1987
- Low Rider Custom FXLR 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
- Low Rider Sport FXRS-SP 1987-1993
- Sport Glide FXRT 1987-1992
- Sportster Custom XL1200C 1996-2015
- Sportster Custom XL883C 2004-2009
- Sportster Deluxe XLH883DLX 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Sportster Forty-Eight XL1200X 2010-2015
- Sportster Hugger XLH883HUG 1988-2003
- Sportster Iron XL883N 2009-2015
- Sportster Low/SuperLow XL883L 2005-2015
- Sportster Low XL1200L 2006-2011
- Sportster Nightster XL1200N 2007-2012
- Sportster Roadster XL1200R 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster Roadster XL883R 2002-2007
- Sportster Seventy-Two XL1200V 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Sportster SuperLow XL1200T 2014, 2015
- Sportster XL883 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Sportster XLH1200 1988-2003
- Sportster XLH883 1988-2003
- Super Glide FXR 1994
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Night Rod Special VRSCDX 2007-2011
- Night Rod VRSCD 2006-2008
- Street Rod VRSCR 2006-2007
- V-Rod Muscle VRSCF 2009-2011
- V-Rod VRSCA 2002-2006
- V-Rod VRSCAW 2007-2010
- V-Rod VRSCB 2004-2005
- V-Rod VRSCX 2007
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
And now, for the stupid part.
The upper portion is 10-sided 1-1/4" by about 5/32" tall. The documentation says to use an adjustable wrench, but shows pictures of what appears to be ChannelLocks being used. Why they couldn't just make it a 1-3/8" hex top to match the stock cap and be able to be used with existing tools like the MotionPro socket, I don't understand.
Other than that, they seem well thought out, well designed and well made. The ability to adjust preload by well over an inch on the fly with no need to open the forks and cut spacers is worth it. If you are interested in fine-tuning your suspension, put these on your short list!
Also they are made of aluminum not steel like the original HD caps. Extra caution must be used as stripping them while trying to install would be easy.
I chose theese over the competition because they had a greater range of adjustment. If I was to do it allover again think I would try the others. I am not looking forward to removing theese for the next Fork Oil change.
They are easily marred and don't seem to be the most durable peices.
over 2 years ago
First I'd like to say that these look phenomenal and match the Misano dust covers perfectly. I think both items would be a great addition to any harley front end.
Unfortunately, while they are compatible with stock suspension, they were not compatible with the tops of the monotubes, and i suspect a number of forward aftermarket shocks might give the same trouble. Hence I took the better shocks over the trick looking adjusters. Wish I could have both.