Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
Rizoma EVO Rearset BMW S1000RR / S1000R
No one said that Rizoma had to make a rearset as prestigious as this, but they did it anyway. The Rizoma EVO Rearset hasn’t just set a new benchmark in design, it has put the benchmark out of reach of everybody. Each high quality piece was CNC-machined from a solid block of billet aluminum. Furthermore, the face of certain components feature a special scalloping that brings an intense depth to the rearset. The design of each rearset is unique to their application. It’s like having a tailor-made Rolex custom made to suit your motorcycle.
This rearset incorporates the Rizoma B-Pro Footpegs. They feature extremely grippy serrated teeth with two end rolls of raise teeth to ensure that your feet stay on these pegs. Unlike other footpegs that are made in a mold, the B-Pro Footpegs are CNC-machined from a single block of billet aluminum. This not only allows each peg to grip better but also gives them an elegant finish. In the event of a crash or fall, each peg is protected by a delrin slider cap. Delrin is the ideal material for this job thanks to its ability to absorb impact and slide.
- CNC-machined for precise fit and finish
- Rizoma B-Pro Footpegs
- 6 footpeg positions
- 360 degree adjustable ad rubber coated shift and brake pedals
- 180 degrees of serrated teeth
- Double raised footpeg tip
- Rizoma's proprietary anodized finish
- Laser engraved logos and positions
- Corrosion-resistant hardware
- Delrin footpeg caps for B-Pro Footpegs
- Sleek scalloping
- Retains factory rear brake light swtich
- Made in Italy
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #1287659||MFR. Product #PE213B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Scrambler Cafe Racer 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Classic 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Desert Sled 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Flat Track Pro 2016, 2017
- Scrambler Full Throttle 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Icon 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Sixty2 62 2016, 2017, 2018
- Scrambler Street Classic 2018
- Scrambler Urban Enduro 2015, 2016, 2017
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.