Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
$1,059.95 - $1,139.95
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Rebate Available! View Details
Shipping & Returns
Rinehart Slimline Duals Exhaust System With 4" Mufflers For Harley Touring
Rinehart offers their value-minded Slimline Duals System for the rider who swaps mufflers for a different look and sound. Since the Slimlines use factory head pipe size, they mean your choices for mufflers are wide open - you can run the Slimline Duals, or switch out to many popular factory or aftermarket offerings constructed to work with factory equipment. Available in an array of finishes, Slimline Duals represent a hefty dose of value - there's a lot of pipe here for the money. Rinehart makes good power and torque without busting the budget and allows you to mix and match mufflers and head pipes.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rinehart offers an industry leading limited lifetime warranty on their exhausts and a 2 year warranty on black finish coatings. See attached warranty sheet for full details.
- Increased power and torque over stock pipes
- Laser cut heat shield
- Unmistakable Rinehart sound
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Chrome Headpipes/Chrome Mufflers/Chrome End Caps||RevZilla Item #952388||MFR. Product #100-0400C||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black Headpipes/Black Mufflers/Black End Caps||RevZilla Item #952389||MFR. Product #100-0401||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black Headpipes/Black Mufflers/Chrome End Caps||RevZilla Item #952390||MFR. Product #100-0401C||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Chrome Headpipes/Chrome Mufflers/Black End Caps||RevZilla Item #952387||MFR. Product #100-0400||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2009-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King FLHR/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2009-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
This item is also available for 10 different bikes. View All Models
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2017-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2019
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2019
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2019
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2019
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2019
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2019
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
8 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 1 Answers
Browse 5 questions Browse 5 questions and 6 answers
Why did you choose this?
our friend has Rineharts on his Road King with a 96" engine and it sounds awesome.
Eric V on Nov 28, 2015
I just bought the complete Slimline duals with 4" Mufflers for my 2010 Ultra Classic CVO. They are not as loud as I expected. What can I do? Will they get louder in time? Really don't want to remove baffles do I? Thanks Jeff
What are the advantages/disadvantages of true duels verses slimline duels?
What is the advantage or disadvantage of true duel verses slimming?
BEST ANSWER: I had the same question before my purchase. A slight different layout/look but more so is weight. It's definately a personal preference. Which ever way you go, you will still have badass exhaust! Cheers!
Is there a cat converter in head pip?