Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT! Xena Women's Leather Jacket
The REV'IT! Xena Women's Leather Jacket is street focused sport styling that packs a serious punch in the protection department. Without sacrificing an ounce of style, the Xena Jacket hits all the protection and styling queues without missing a beat. The tough Monaco Performance cowhide leather and PWR|shell 500D stretch inserts give you race ready abrasion resistance, while SAS-TEC armor at the shoulders and elbows deliver unrivaled molecular impact performance. Zip the Xena to a pair of REV'IT! leather pants or wear it with a pair of REV'IT! riding jeans for a complete package that is ready for apex hitting good times.
- Outer Shell: Monaco Performance cowhide, PWR|shell 500D stretch
- Insulation: detachable thermal body warmer
- outer shell: 70% leather, 27% polyamide, 3% elastane
- lining: 100% polyester
- thermal liner: 100% polyamide (insulation 100% polyester)
- SaS Tec CE protection at shoulders and elbows
Back Protector (sold separately):
- Seesoft Back Protector -Type RV
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 34-44
- Safety stitching
- Fit: race fit, tight
- Adjustability: adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at cuffs
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at chest and back
- Features: comfort collar and cuffs, stretch lips at elbows, stretch panels at chest, back, waist sleeves and collar, short and long connection zipper, jeans loop
- Pockets: slit pockets, inner pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 44||RevZilla Item #940392||MFR. Product #8700001185523||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
So, first I bought the Xena pants online, and much internet research, and after viewing the fit chart, and talking to the crew at Revzilla, I ordered a 38. (I am 5'2 and 125 lb) . Got them. Too small. Had to wait 6+ months for a 40 to become available. I can JUST barely squeeze into them. While I know they will stretch some, and fit better, they were NOT comfortable last summer riding. This spring they are better (I am skinnier) and have added the hip pads back in. The snap at the waist NEVER stays done up, so good thing for the latch.... I am happy with the features, and durability etc of the pants - but the fit guide is so inaccurate, and I feel the waist isn't going to fit most women riders....
The jacket arrived today. I bought the 40, because I assumed that the fit chart would be misguided as the pants were. I was even worried the jacket was going to be too small.( my body is proportionate, and generally I wear smalls on top and bottom. [or medium - medium if garments are opposite of Vanity fit.] ) So the jacket is way too big. The 38 might even be too big fitting, for the way a race cut jacket should fit....
Aside from that: the neck cuff is probably twice the circumference of my neck, and looks like it could fit a hulking man-beast. The body is very short and will absolutely expose my lower back when riding. (and while I haven't tried zipping the pants and jacket together - since I am not keeping the coat; I expect that the body being short as it is, would be super uncomfortable trying to zip together. The ultimate wedgy...) The protection in the elbows is so big it's awkward, and so stiff it hurt to bend my arms. Would NOT be comfortable to ride in. Painful just to put this coat on and stand there for 1 minute mimicking riding position.
I would say I'm a huge fan of Rev'it in general, and the quality of their products. But I feel like they have really missed the mark, on accuracy for fitting - which is critical these days with the amount of garments that are purchased online. Along with the cut and fit of the jacket being so off.
I would not recommend purchasing either - unless you can try them on physically and be sure what you're buying fits.
For me, it's an added hassle that I am ordering across international boarders, so the cost expended to return things for different sizes, or return for bad fit is excessive- but is the only option for getting good, ladies gear.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
1 year ago