Sizing & Fit
REV'IT Xena 2 Women's Gloves
Generous updates from the original Xena Gloves along with a more attractive price tag make the REV’IT! Xena 2 Gloves a double threat.
The Xena 2 Gloves use the same combination cowhide and goatskin main construction stitched with durable PWR Yarn.The lightweight carbon fiber knuckle guards are maintained, as are the TPU palm and pinky sliders.
Where the Xena 2 Gloves surpass their predecessors is in flexibility. Where the previous version did not allow for much expansion around the knuckle guard and in the fingers, the Xena 2 Gloves have accordion stretch lips on each of the first three digits and thumb, as well as behind the knuckle protector. Combine this with the handsomely designed leather with elastic gather at the wrist, and the REV’IT! Xena 2 Gloves achieve a high level of dexterity as well as protection.
- Outer Shell: drum dyed goatskin, cowhide, PU coated fabric
- Lining: tricot liner
- Protection: carbon hard-shell knuckle, TPU hard-shell palm slider, TPU hard-shell pinky slider, EVA foam inserts, PWR shield, PWR yarn
- Fit: race fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at gauntlet, adjustment tab at cuff
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at fingers, thumb and back hand
- Features: outside stitching, stretch lips, elastic inserts, digital grip patches, gauntlet cuff
REV'IT! Men's and Women's Glove Sizing
|Hand Circumference (in)||Men's Glove Size||Women's Glove Size|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
Sizing & Fit
4 Customer Reviews
3 Questions & 2 Answers