Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
Sorry, we’re closed Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 23.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
REV'IT Women's Sand Jacket
The REVIT Sand Jacket makes the perfect adventure companion for worldly women who don’t stop for directions but instead are confident in finding their own way. The jacket comes fully equipped with CE-approved armor. The robust yet very comfortable and figure-hugging outer shell features ample reflective panels and ventilation zippers that are nicely integrated into the design. The weather may change but thanks to the jacket’s detachable thermal liner and separate waterproof membrane, this jacket doesn’t give any excuses. The adjustment straps allow for a precise fit, and as the straps are also height adjustable each rider can choose exactly how the jacket fits.
- Outer Shell: schoeller dobby fabric, PWR|shell 320D, polyester dull 450D, PWR|wax 500D, PWR|shell 500D stretch
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex | 3L (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable hydratex | 3L (7000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 72% polyamide, 28% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Visibility: laminated reflection at chest and back, reflective logo at upper arms
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: flexisnap, variable height adjustment straps at waist, adjustment strap at under arms, adjustment tab at upper arms, cuffs and hips
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at chest, back, waist and sleeves
- Features: prepared for Challenger Cooling vest insert, prepared for Vest Connector HV, collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, stretch panels at arm pit, long and double short connection zipper
- Pockets: slit pockets, membrane storage pocket, inner pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 36||RevZilla Item #940492||MFR. Product #8700001184434||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 38||RevZilla Item #940493||MFR. Product #8700001184441||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 40||RevZilla Item #940494||MFR. Product #8700001184458||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 42||RevZilla Item #940495||MFR. Product #8700001184465||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White / 44||RevZilla Item #940496||MFR. Product #8700001184472||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 36 / Silver/Black||RevZilla Item #940499||MFR. Product #8700001184502||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 38 / Silver/Black||RevZilla Item #940500||MFR. Product #8700001184519||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 40 / Silver/Black||RevZilla Item #940501||MFR. Product #8700001184526||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 42 / Silver/Black||RevZilla Item #940502||MFR. Product #8700001184533||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 44 / Silver/Black||RevZilla Item #940503||MFR. Product #8700001184540||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 46 / Silver/Black||RevZilla Item #940504||MFR. Product #8700001184557||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 34 / Silver/Blue||RevZilla Item #940512||MFR. Product #8700001184632||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 36 / Silver/Blue||RevZilla Item #940513||MFR. Product #8700001184649||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 38 / Silver/Blue||RevZilla Item #940514||MFR. Product #8700001184656||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 40 / Silver/Blue||RevZilla Item #940515||MFR. Product #8700001184663||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 42 / Silver/Blue||RevZilla Item #940516||MFR. Product #8700001184670||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 44 / Silver/Blue||RevZilla Item #940517||MFR. Product #8700001184687||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 34 / Silver/Red||RevZilla Item #940505||MFR. Product #8700001184564||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 36 / Silver/Red||RevZilla Item #940506||MFR. Product #8700001184571||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 38 / Silver/Red||RevZilla Item #940507||MFR. Product #8700001184588||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 40 / Silver/Red||RevZilla Item #940508||MFR. Product #8700001184595||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 42 / Silver/Red||RevZilla Item #940509||MFR. Product #8700001184601||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 44 / Silver/Red||RevZilla Item #940510||MFR. Product #8700001184618||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Cons - Liner doesn't have a zip or snaps, just folds over itself. I added some Velcro and now it's much better.
I can't tell you whether these are true to size or not, because this is my first time buying European gear. I chose the sizes based on the size chart and my measurements. This brand was always too small for me until I lost 40 pounds.
- This is NOT men's gear with a few modifications to fit women, it was obviously designed for women from the beginning. Princess seams on the jacket ensure a great fit on women's bodies; there are lots of snaps & straps to adjust the fit for women's varied proportions. Everything goes on easily over street clothes (except boots; see below)
- Comfy in a wide range of temperatures, from rainy winter days in San Francisco to the Nevada desert in the summer
- Pants and jacket zip together nearly all the way around as long as you're using the waterproof jacket liner; otherwise you can zip them together via the short back zipper
- HUGE waterproof pocket in the back of the jacket
- Lots of reflective areas (white also improves nighttime visibility)
- Elasticated panels in all the places where you need a little "give"
- Pants don't have full-length zippers. When I unzip the lower legs all the way, I can't put these on over my boots.
- Jacket is cut a bit high through the bust. I thought it was just me, but you can also see it on the model in the video.
- Where's the love for big girls? This gear comes in a small range of sizes and will not fit the average American woman. However, this company makes plenty of plus-size gear for men.
This jacket and pant set was for my wife. We took it out on a 1500 mile trip down highway one and the because of its multilayer versatility, she thought she over packed.
I am so impressed with the quality, I am buying at set for myself.
over 2 years ago
I got a size 34 and it fits perfectly - I have enough room for a layer or two underneath, and it looks nice and fitted. I really love the smooth and pliable fabric. I got it in the light color and I think it looks really good.
I went on a 3-day ride in the 50s with this jacket, and it performed wonderfully. It blocked the wind well at 60mph, and the thermal layer kept me warm.
I am a bit concerned that Rev'it's newest jacket (Neptune) is not being offered in size 34. Rev'it is currently one of the very few 4-season options for petite women, and I would be disappointed if that stops being the case.
I had the exact same concern but I absolutely wanted the white instead of the black. I told myself I didn't care if I was going to have to wash it more. However, it isn't a real white. Not white-white. Not off-white. It is a sort of grey white; they call it silver. Mine is filthy and it is not obvious. If you look very closely at it, you can see that I need to wash it but I am astounded by how well the color hides the dirt. Ingenious color choice. And the contrast of the multicolors is extremely flattering in the ladies cut. I am small and thin and I have been so cold for so long. This is the first jacket I am absolutely toasty warm in. The sliding closure on the neck is a god-send. I love this jacket. The few small things I would suggest to change on future jackets are not complaints just improvement suggestions from wearer experience.
Actually, overall this is one of the best jackets I've ever owned period.
I bought it with the intention of using it for longer touring rides, but I wear it pretty much all the time - even as my daily commuter. I've had days where I leave for work to clear and sunny skies, and leave for work in the rain, sans rain gear, and my torso has always been dry.
When it is chilly I do wear heat BUT even before I got my heated liner, I was plenty warm with the three layers of the RevIt jacket. I just like to be overly warm so I pack a heated liner. I no longer carry the padded RevIt insulation layer.
So instead I got the Klim D30 back protector, which is extremely comfortable to wear and provides CE level 2 protection. While the shape might be a bit long, you can trim it for a proper fit.