Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT! Women's Indigo Jacket
Though it features the exact same multi-seasonal properties as its counterpart, the men's Spectrum, the REV'IT Indigo ladies' jacket is much more than just a spin-off. Designed by and for female touring enthusiasts, the Indigo follows its own distinctive, elegant lines, making you look good both on and off the bike. Accompanying this style is excellent safety: the Indigo features the newly developed Knox Lite CE-level armor, specifically for ladies, at the elbows and shoulders. The removable thermal liner is also softer, more cushiony, and warmer than its male equivalent, simply because women tend to feel colder when riding. In the REVIT Indigo, women have everything they need in a jacket for riding year-round.
- Outer shell: polyester 600D, polyester rib, Monaco Performance cowhide
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: detachable hydratex | G-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: detachable hydratex | G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
Composition: outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 75% polyester, 25% polyamide
- thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- membrane: 100% polyamide (100% polyurethane coating)
- lining membrane: 100% polyester
- Visibility: laminated reflection at back and upper arms
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: Flexisnap, adjustment straps at waist and upper arms, adjustment tabs at under arms, hips and cuffs
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at chest and under arms, air outlet at back
- Features: comfort collar, collar hook, stretch lips at elbows, short connection zipper, separate wearable hydratex | G-liner
- Pockets: stash pockets, membrane storage pocket, hand warmer pockets, inner pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #815151||MFR. Product #8700001149969||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
would be helpful for online customers if more details like these were provided to help in sizing ;-)
Debating if I should order a 42 to see it takes care of the excess material, but then again, I know it's not a Petite cut, Hope that helps!!
I am looking at the ladies Indigo jacket and wondering about sizing. I am 5'9 and 135 lbs. I wore my friends size 40 siren the other day and it fit pretty perfect. Do I want to go 40 in the indigo?
Also the prices are they in USD or CAD? I live in Canada and when its shipped up here does it get charged duty?
I'm 5'3" and 120# and the 40 fits me really well. I'm wondering if the sleeves may be too short for you. I like the 40, though it's pretty roomy in the waist, but the Velcro fasteners keep everything tight enough, so it's super warm with all the insulation in. I love mine!
Hope that helps :)