Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT! Women's Element 2 H20 Gloves
A flexible knuckle and reflective insert on the cuff give the ELEMENT II H2O its unique and sporty look. The lining and membrane make this full leather winter glove warm and waterproof, to ensure a comfortable ride in the cold and/or rain. Patches on the fingertips allow a better grip on the handlebars. It would be tough to find a more comfortable pair of all-round winter gloves.
- Outer Shell: Cowhide, goatskin with WR finish, synthetic PU leather, suede leather with WR finish
- Insulation: Fiberfill, Push-Pull tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: Hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: Hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- Composition: Outer Shell: 92% leather, 4% polyamide, 3% polyester, 1% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Protection: PU injected finger knuckles, PU injected knuckle, EVA foam at little finger, thumb, palm and cuff, PWR|aramid at palm
- Visibility: Reflection at cuff
- Fit: Tour fit
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
- Features: Stretch lips at fingers and back hand, elastic at wrist, regular cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #857189||MFR. Product #8700001160353||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I find them very comfortable, durable and they broke in easily. They're not too tight in the fingers and the liner is very soft. These gloves are definitely not waterproof and I've gotten them wet a few times riding in the rain. They dry pretty quickly and I haven't noticed any damage or lasting odor from getting them wet. There is basically no ventilation, but they are winter gloves so I didn't expect any.
Overall, I would recommend these gloves for moderate temperatures. They're very comfortable and stylish for every day basic riding.
Exchanged for EX-LARGE instead. Good fit and first time I wore them we got caught in a storm--at night. Excellent warmth, totally dry hands, tight velcro at the wrist and hand did not allow any drips from the jacket to seep in. Great gloves! Highly recommend all REV'IT! ladies gloves and now own 4 of their styles!
('Good' rating in 'Bang for Buck' just means cheaper would be easier.)
My ideal glove was going to be stylish (sleek, simple and unisex), reasonably priced, durable, still flexible and well-fitting, and would be something I could regularly remove / store in a small backpack on my commute. I didn't find quite that (I don't know if that even exists), but I came as close as I could with the REV'IT! Women's Element 2 H20 Gloves.
First off, they look good. They lose one point from me for not being all black, but they were a welcome change from the other gloves I looked into that looked like snow-gear or were overly girly.
Second, they fit well. They're a little snug, but they're SO warm. No air gets in there and my hands are left feeling great. I haven't had them long so they still need to loosen up a lot for me, but I'm happy with the range of movement and flexibility I can get so far, and they work for city commutes.
Lastly, they feel really protective and durable. Warmth aside, I can tell that I'm getting what I pay for here in terms of armor. Trying these on versus trying on competitors was the push I needed to buy.
Warm (I've used these gloves in 25-60 degree F morning commutes in Virginia)...hands stay toasty
Seems to provide good protection (hope to not test this soon)
Velcro straps keep the glove in position
For me, the fingers run a bit too long, but I've found this to be true of other winter gloves
Bulky, but not so bulky that it hinders moto operation (I'm more accustomed to summer gloves)
These gloves run small. I usually wear a size small and ordered a size medium...a snug fit!