Sizing & Fit
REV'IT Women's Airwave 2 Pants
When REVIT updated the ever popular Airwave jacket, the pants could not be left behind. By standard equipping the REVIT Women’s Airwave 2 Pants with Seesmart hip protectors and improving its usability by adding smart features and a style boost, it is on the right track to another decade of success.
Note: The Airwave 2 Pant is not an overpant. We do not recommend going up a size.
- Outer shell: high density polyester 600D, PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell 500D stretch
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: Knox Flexiform CE protection at knees, Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at hip
- Visibility: laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at legs
- Features: prepared for Strapper suspenders, YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, elastic at waistband, adjustable protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: slit pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1076511||MFR. Product #FPT0730011-L40||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
REV'IT! Women's Pants Sizing
Our REV'IT! Women's Pants Sizing Recommendations:
|Inseam - Short (cm)||
Inseam - Tall (cm)
REV'IT! Manufacturer-Provided Size Chart:
|Rider Height (cm)||Inseam - Short (cm)||Rider Height - Short (cm)||Inseam - Tall (cm)||
Rider Height - Tall (cm)
The REV'IT! Manufacturer Women's Chart does not provide a waist measurement.*
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
31 Customer Reviews
8 Questions & 13 Answers