Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
REV'IT! Voltiac Jacket
REV'IT Voltiac Jacket
The REVIT Voltiac Jacket is meant to address the demands of the seasonal touring-oriented rider looking for a high-quality jacket that covers all the basics: waterproofing, insulation and impact protection. The Voltiac Jacket is an excellent choice for commuters with a limited budget, but it doesn't sacrifice performance with its 100 percent waterproof G-liner and reflection panels seamlessly integrated into the design. CE-rated armor by KNOX at the elbows and shoulders comes standard, and the jacket can be upgraded with the Seesoft RV Level 2 back protector insert for additional safety. And for added visibility, the REVIT Voltiac Jacket is equipped with the chest loops to attach the REVIT HV Connector vest.
- Outer Shell: polyester 600D EN471, polyester 600D, wax polyester 600D, polyester rib
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | G-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | G-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyamide
- thermal liner: 100% polyester (insulation 100% polyester)
- Visibility: laminated reflection at shoulders, chest, back, waist and upper arms, reflective logo at upper arms
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: flexisnap, adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tabs at cuffs, adjustment drawcord at hips
- Ventilation: VCS I zippers at back and chest
- Features: short connection zipper
- Pockets: stash pockets, inner pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #977847||MFR. Product #FJT1811010M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #977848||MFR. Product #FJT1811010L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #977849||MFR. Product #FJT1811010XL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #977850||MFR. Product #FJT1811010XXL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #977851||MFR. Product #FJT1811010XYL||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Also I've found the 2 chest vents and rear vents don't really ventilate much. There is a thin waterproof liner inside the main jacket, which is great for wet weather, but seems to keep the vented air from getting directly to the rider. So this jacket will go in the closet come early summer when the daytime temps creep up to 80's.
Fit: sizing is true, I am 5'10", ~155 slim build and the M fits very well, even with the liner in and a long-sleeve shirt. Gauntlet gloves fit under the sleeve cuffs which are velcro-adjustable, not zippered, which seems to allow for more adjustability (at least I've found it to suit me better whether I'm wearing a short vs long-sleeve shirt.
The other reason I purchased this jacket is because I mostly ride/commute in warmer temps down south. I have a separate jacket for that and needed something to get me through the 4 or so months of colder temps down here before I go back to my RevIt Airwave. This jacket is perfect for that - I didn't need/want a jacket that I expected to use year round. So, if you need something to get you through the cooler months, this is a perfect choice.
Only gripe: I ride with my wallet in the inside pocket of the jacket vs. in my pants and for some reason, the inside pocket opening seems hard to find with your fingers while you're holding your wallet and trying to put it back in the inside pocket. That's not enough for me not to recommend the jacket though - it's a great product.
over 2 years ago