REV'IT Trail H2O Boots
The REVIT Trail H2O boot is designed for the serious tour rider and commuter and is positioned at an affordable price point. The hydratex membrane provides waterproofing, and the thermoformed plastic hard parts protect the foot from unnatural twists and bends. The innovative REV’IT by Vibram sole has a unique profile that provides grip for control, stability for standing and flexibility for walking. Constructed with quality details such as the Prym Eclair zipper, PP insole with integrated shank, adjustable and stretch part this boot is destined to become popular.
- Outer Shell: coated leather, suede leather, PWR|shell 500D
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (>5.000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (>5.000g/m²/24hrs)
- outer shell: 90% leather, 10% polyester
- sole: 100% synthetic rubber
- midsole: 100% EVA
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide)
- Protection: thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup, thermoformed shin guard
- Visibility: reflection at heel, reflection at side
- REV’IT! by Vibram outsole, reinforced heel, reinforced toe, TPU gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, PP insole with integrated shank, anatomically shaped ankle cup, ECLAIR PRYM reinforced zipper, gusseted zipper with protection edge, 3D mesh lining, easy entrance pull strap, elastic insert at ankle
- Adjustability: adjustable hook and loop closure
- CE certified
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 40||RevZilla Item #1075980||MFR. Product #FBR0300010-40||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
REV'IT! Men's Footwear Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
What size shoe do you wear?