Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT Sirius H2O Gloves
The REVIT Sirius H2O Gloves are winter gloves without the bulk. The super warm yet thin Thinsulate G and C insulation retains body heat and keeps the cold out. Drum dyed goatskin palms are mated to a PWR|shell twill stretch shell and backed with a Hydratex waterproof liner, TPU covered Seesoft knuckle protection and temperfoam in high impact areas.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish, PWR|shell twill stretch, connect finger tip fabric, synthetic PU leather, flock PU
- Insulation: Thinsulate G, Thinsulate C, high loft poly fur liner
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 64% goat leather, 30% polyester, 6% polyurethane
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle
- SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Temperfoam at finger knuckles and little finger knuckle
- Visibility: laminated reflection at cuff
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
- Features: elastic at wrist, stretch lips at fingers and back hand, connect finger tip at index finger and thumb, visor wiper, regular cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1039283||MFR. Product #FGW0640010S||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1039284||MFR. Product #FGW0640010M||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1039285||MFR. Product #FGW0640010L||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1039286||MFR. Product #FGW0640010XL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1039287||MFR. Product #FGW0640010XXL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1039288||MFR. Product #FGW0640010XYL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1039289||MFR. Product #FGW0640010XZL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
Revzilla has the best order processing and shipping of any motorcycle gear website. Kudos to them!
Now the gloves....
- Great protection
- Excellent materials choice
- Excellent build quality
- the "snot" patch doubles as a visor wiper (but don't use after you've wiped your nose)
- Palm slider was a must for me, this glove checked the box
- Very warm, wouldn't recommend for warmer days (anything above 60/65 degrees
- Waterproof though haven't tried that yet
- Gauntlet easily fits under jackets
- Size runs a bit small, if you're in between two sizes, size up
- bike feedback isn't great, the amount of insulation hurts this rating
- the gauntlet doesn't fit over my Tourmaster or Dainese jacket well
Overall I'm very impressed with this glove. If you're looking for a true winter glove, this could fit the bill, just be prepared to give up feedback from the bike. The unfortunate thing is I tried them on, thought they fit, cut the tags off, rode in them and found them to be too small - my finger tips were pushing against the tips of the gloves. Which means they aren't returnable...live and learn right.
over 2 years ago
- Overall this is appears to be a very good glove for my intended use. I've worn these in 40 degree heavy rain and have been dry and very comfortable.
- For the guys trying to wear a rain glove over your jacket you are doing it wrong. Unless you have huge ape hangers on your ride the water would run down the sleeve and pool in the gloves. You've got to wear a rain glove under the jacket cuff.
- I wear a large glove in most brands. I bought a large in these. The glove fits well but as a few guys have mentioned the fingers are short. My thumb and pinky finger seem to be the tightest. When you first try them on it doesn't feel like it will be an issue until the insulation packs in a little, then you start to really notice it. If you get them sit on your bike and hold the bars awhile before you cut the tags off.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
Overall for the warmth they give, the added protection, and functionality, they are well worth the price tag.
3 months ago
Protection is really enough and good. Just right hand fingers aren't comfortable because of gloves fingers cutting shape.
I don't recommend it for winter condition below 10 degree.
1 year ago