Sizing & Fit
REV'IT Mohawk Boots
The REVIT Mohawk Boots are masters of disguise. The ever popular moc toe design gives zero hints that the Mohawk Boots are packing full moto protection, making them the perfect choice for riders who need their boots to work for them off the bike as well as they do on. A water-repellent cowhide upper is reinforced with thermoformed heel and toes, as well as anatomically shaped ankle cups to protect critical areas. Comfortable enough to wear all day, you'll never have to pack a change of footwear again.
Note: RevZilla has found the REV'IT! Mohawk Boots to run large and recommends sizing down if between sizes.
- Outer Shell: pull up WP full grain cowhide
- Waterproofing: Water-repellent
- outer shell: 100% leather
- sole: 100% rubber
- lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Protection: thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Reinforced heel, reinforced toe, anatomically shaped foot bed, gusseted tongue, anatomically shaped ankle cup, shifter strap
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 40 / Brown||RevZilla Item #940240||MFR. Product #8700001186902||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
REV'IT! Men's Footwear Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
What size shoe do you wear?
Sizing & Fit
21 Customer Reviews
6 Questions & 9 Answers