REV'IT! Meridian Women's Jacket
The Revit Meridian Women's Jacket takes styling cues from classic leather jackets and provides motorcycle specific features to keep you safe on two wheels. Buffalo leather provides an extra sheen compared to cowhide giving the Meridian a unique look and feel. A removable thermal vest extends the temperature range of the jacket so you can keep your core warm even when the temperatures drop. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders absorbs impact energy without disturbing the jacket's silhouette.
- Outer shell: buffalo leather
- Insulation: detachable thermal body warmer
Protection: Seesmart CE level 1 protection, safety seams
pocket for optional Seesoft CE level 2 Type RV back protector (sold separately)
- Type RV / Size 03 fits 34-36
- Type RV / Size 04 fits 38-44
- Type RV / Size 05 fits 46
- pocket for optional Seesoft CE level 2 Type RV back protector (sold separately)
- Composition: 100% Leather
- Fit: city fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment tab
- Features: jeans loop, short connection zipper
- Pockets: inner pocket, napoleon pocket, slit pocket
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||Store Sku||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White / 36||RevZilla Item #1786126||Store Sku||MFR. Product #FJL1061600-L36||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REV'IT! Women's Jacket Sizing
|Numerical Size||Chest (in)||Waist (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.