REV'IT! Maple Women's Jeans
For female riders who prefer a skinny fit in their jeans, enter the Maple Ladies. The road-ready black denim pants are constructed with 13oz. Cordura Denim and have stretch properties allowing freedom of movement when riding and walking. Triple needle stitching, as well as safety seams, enhance their overall protective elements. Furthermore, the ultra-thin and breathable Seesmart CE-level 1 armor comes standard at the knees but can be optioned at the hips as well.
- Outer Shell: 13oz Cordura denim with Coolmax
- Seesmart CE level 1 protection at knees
- Pocket for optional Seesmart RV33 CE level 1 protection at hips (sold separately)
- Double layered with PWR|shield at seat and knees with safety stitching throughout
- Class A 17092-4:2020 safety certification
- Visibility: 3M Scotchlite reflection
- Fit: Tailored, skinny fit
- Features: zipper fly front closure, comfort seat, triple needle stitching, safety stitching
- Pockets: Classic five pocket design
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 30X32||RevZilla Item #10022738||MFR. Product #FPJ0396012-30||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|Product Style Black / 26X30 (Short)||RevZilla Item #10022743||MFR. Product #FPJ0396014-26||AvailabilityOut of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
REV'IT! Women's Riding Jeans
Our REV'IT! Women's Riding Jeans Sizing Recommendations:
|Jeans Size||Your Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)|
|24||28-29||35 - 36||30.5 - 31.5|
|26||30-31||36 - 37||30.5 - 31.5|
|27||31-32||37 - 38||30.5 - 31.5|
|28||32-33||38 - 39||30.5 - 31.5|
|29||33-34||39 - 40||30.5 - 31.5|
|30||34-35||40 - 41||30.5 - 31.5|
|31||35-36||41 - 42||30.5 - 31.5|
|32||36-37||43 - 44||30.5-31.5|
REV'IT! Manufacturer Size Chart:
|Size||Waist (in)||Hips (in)||Inseam (in)||Height:|
Short sizes reduces inseam by 2". Tall sizes increase inseam by 2".
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.