Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
REV'IT Ginza Boots
The REVIT Ginza Boots are flat out functional. The beautifully tanned Apache batido cowhide construction, round toe and wedge sole rive the Ginza a fashionable everyday style that looks great off the bike. When on the bike, reinforced heels, toes and ankles give you protection in key ares in case you need it. A huge step up over your regular boots, the Ginza Boots give you the ability to hop on and off the bike without sacrificing protection or style.
- Outer Shell: Apache batido cowhide
- outer shell: 100% leather
- sole: 100% rubber
- lining: 100% polyester mesh
- Protection: thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toecap, padded cuff
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Waterproofing & Breathability: water repellent
- Reinforced heel, reinforced toe, anatomically shaped foot bed, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gear shift pad, gusseted tongue
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 40 / Titanium||RevZilla Item #940233||MFR. Product #8700001186834||AvailabilityOnly 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 41 / Titanium||RevZilla Item #940234||MFR. Product #8700001186841||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 42 / Titanium||RevZilla Item #940235||MFR. Product #8700001186858||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 43 / Titanium||RevZilla Item #940236||MFR. Product #8700001186865||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 44 / Titanium||RevZilla Item #940237||MFR. Product #8700001186872||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style 45 / Titanium||RevZilla Item #940238||MFR. Product #8700001186889||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style 46 / Titanium||RevZilla Item #940239||MFR. Product #8700001186896||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
My _only_ complaint is that the pull tabs are too small for me to get my finger through. I wish they were slightly larger.
You think they'd include that for the price. Not sure why they didn't but whoopie right. Kinda wish they did though.
Very high quality. just hope the slight stiffness in the ankle bend wears in, if so I'll request to be buried in them a long with my Tombstone Inscription "See I Told You I Was Sick"
They fit true to size and aren't very tight on my wide feet, not so narrow although they look narrow.
The price is high but the quality and fit it so good that I would highly recommend them. Oh, and they are insanely light!
- runs just slightly larger than my normal size
- somewhat difficult to get in and out of, has gotten better as they break in
- need to be cleaned after a few long rides, the white sole in particular dirties quickly
- they smell real good
Final Thought: You'll look down at your feet as you mount your bike and go, "Hecks. Yeah."