Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present.
REV'IT Factor 4 Women's Pants
The Revit Factor 4 Women's Pants use a waterproof shell to keep out the elements. Heavy duty 600D polyester composes the shell with ripstop reinforcing the knees. Hydratex waterproofing is bonded directly to the shell to cut down on bulk. A removable thermal liner holds in the heat when the temperatures are low. CE level 2 knee armor and CE level 1 hip armor are included from the factory. Ride through cold and wet conditions with the Factor 4 pants.
- Outer Shell: polyester 600D, polyester ripstop, Softshell 3L
- Insulation: detachable thermal liner
- Waterproofing and Breathability: hydratex|mesh G-liner
- Protection: Seeflex CE level 2 protection at knees, Seesmart CE level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV33
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps, adjustment tabs
- Features: stretch panel, short connection zipper, adjustable protector pockets, calf zippers, grip panel at seat, YKK slide lock front closure, 3D mesh protector pockets
- Pockets: slit pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / 36||RevZilla Item #10025952||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REV'IT! Women's Pants Sizing
Our REV'IT! Women's Pants Sizing Recommendations:
|Inseam - Short (cm)||
Inseam - Tall (cm)
REV'IT! Manufacturer-Provided Size Chart:
|Rider Height (cm)||Inseam - Short (cm)||Rider Height - Short (cm)||Inseam - Tall (cm)||
Rider Height - Tall (cm)
The REV'IT! Manufacturer Women's Chart does not provide a waist measurement.*
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
Sizing & Fit
4 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers