Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
REV'IT Aquila H2O Gloves
The REV'IT Aquila H2O Gloves are ready for the great chill. The ultra-tough exterior is made with goatskin at the palm and SuperFabric & PWR|oxford making up the back of the hand. Inside, PrimaLoft Gold, Thinsulate G and a high loft poly fur liner retain body heat, while the Hydratex liner allows 100% waterproof yet breathable comfort. TPU covered Seesoft armor at the knuckles and palm really take this winter gloves to a new level of cold weather riding protection.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish, goat diamond with WR finish, SuperFabric, PWR|oxford, connect finger tip fabric, flock PU, synthetic PU leather
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold, Thinsulate G, high loft poly fur liner
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 42% goat leather, 42% polyamide, 7% polyester, 6% epoxy resin, 3% polyurethane
- lining: 100% polyester
- insulation: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- TPR hard-shell knuckle
- Seesoft covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider
- SuperFabric panel
- PU finger knuckles
- Temperfoam at little finger
- Visibility: laminated reflection at cuff
- Fit: tour fit
- Features: single motion closure system at cuff, elastic at wrist, stretch lips at fingers and back hand, goat diamond grip patch at palm, connect finger tip at index finger and thumb, regular cuff
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / SM||RevZilla Item #1039290||MFR. Product #FGW0650010S||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1039291||MFR. Product #FGW0650010M||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / LG||RevZilla Item #1039292||MFR. Product #FGW0650010L||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1039293||MFR. Product #FGW0650010XL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 2XL||RevZilla Item #1039294||MFR. Product #FGW0650010XXL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 3XL||RevZilla Item #1039295||MFR. Product #FGW0650010XYL||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black / 4XL||RevZilla Item #1039296||MFR. Product #FGW0650010XZL||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
I wanted a glove that was highly protective and very warm for my 96 Goldwing. These are quite good at both of those. My first ride with them was in 50 degree weather and my hands were almost too warm. Nice. I didn't test the protection but clearly they are exceptional at that.
I have to completely disagree with Anthony's video on fit. I measured my hand as a 9 (large), but I like my gloves a little big, so I bought an XL. They fit over my palm ok, but the fingers are super, super short! Those Europeans must have the stubbiest fingers ever! I decided to keep them anyway and just put up with the webbed-finger thing. Boy I wish I hadn't.
After the first ride, I took them off and the liner got all bunched up inside. Every time I put them on now it takes an extra minute because the liner is always all tangled up. I really hate that.
Next is the auto-closure thingy. When I saw it on the video, I thought it was very cool. But it's not. It works great when putting the glove on, but it totally stinks when trying to take the gloves off. No matter how I try, I just can't get them to release far enough. This is just a gimmick. It solves a problem that doesn't really exist.
All in all, I really hate these gloves. Between the fit, the bunchy liner, and the goofy auto-closure thing, there are just too many rough edges in this design to recommend them.
over 2 years ago
My one criticism is that if my hands are damp at all, the gloves are absurdly hard to put on. I sit there struggling for a few minutes to get each glove on. That makes things tough in the rain. I suspect that if the gloves were a smidge larger, that wouldn't happen.
Background: I ride a naked and jakey 87 K75 bimmer in the Chicago burbs. No windshield, no hand guards, no heated grips. This review was written after 4 shorter rides and 55 miles with these gloves.
I own a pair of Held Sambias Size 8 for summer and a pair of Firstgear TPG Axioms Size Small. I bought these to upgrade FOR WARMTH from the Axioms. I have skinny hands that measure 8 inch around the palm over the knucks but i have longer fingers. I like my gloves tight. The Sambias and Axioms both fit my palm perfect and AFTER significant break in time they both fit my fingers pretty well. Still very Snug. The MEDIUM Aquilas fit exactly the same so far and I really like them! The fingers should break in a little more soon. Thought i'd try out the new Rev'it cuff closure and I like it; but remember, i like my gloves tight. The closure is tight and i could see it being an issue for people with wider hands when putting on and removing the gloves but for me it works very well.
They are warmer than i expected after reading reviews. My hands have been feeling great between 25 - 40 degrees Fahrenheit and my average speed is around 50mph. At 40 degrees they were even a little clammy but well get to that in a minute. First and foremost i bought these gloves (under the excellent advice from Kyle B. at ZLA) FOR THE WARMTH. That and the protection makes them worth the price. They are very warm and i am super happy with how they feel cause they feel excellent!
Now on to my very minor issues that you should be aware of if you plan to drop this much cash on these gloves.
1. No visor wiper. I do not ride in the rain but i was used to my axioms left thumb wipe for when condensation developed. The suede and leather on these does not work well to wipe of your visor.
2. Dexterity and tactile response is relatively poor on these. Not so much in the thumb; the thumb surprised me at how flexible it is without any elasticated panels but the 4 other fingers have a LOT of insulation at the tips. Great for warmth as i said but if i am not covering my brake and i move my fingers from around my throttle to my brake, the tips of the glove are just a hair to long from what im used to and they "trip" over the brake lever as i reach over it to pull it in. Kinda hard to explain but this is my biggest minor issue with these gloves and i guess it will just take a little getting used to. I knew they were not prime on dexterity before i bought them. Since i ride to work late at night for 3rd shift there are very few cars on the road and i chose to make the sacrifice for warmth over feel.
3. The thumb has literally no padding except the insulation for warmth. It would have been nice to have some foam at the first thumb joint but yeah. No padding on the thumb.
4. I read reviews of the liner coming out of the glove when you take your hand out if your hands a little sweaty. I can see this being an issue for those who have thicker meatier hands but for my long and skinny hands this really isnt a problem. The liner does not seem well attached to the inside but its still attached somehow and really doesn't seem to be much of an issue for me. My hands don't get that clammy in these when im riding sub 35 degrees F anyway.
All in all very pleased. Wow this was longer than i expected. Sorry. Thanks again Kyle B.!
1 year ago
The nylon wrist cinch takes a little getting used to in terms of making it loose enough to take on and off easily, and though the glove wicks well the liner can get clingy when damp which makes putting them back on a little awkward. This do such a good job of keeping my hands warm I'm running into issues of sweating too much on long rides on 60+ days.
Protection wise I have a handful of low speed falls, and batting away a chunk of plywood from oncoming highway traffic to gauge these on. I think the wood may have nicked the knuckle protectors lightly, and the super fabric has picked up a few minor scuffs. I have full confidence that these gloves will keep my hands safe in a much faster fall.
1 year ago
Sistema de cierre ingenioso y práctico
A pesar de ser nuevos el calce de los mismos es exacto. A los 10 minutos sentí que los use por semanas.
La membrana interior da abrigo extra y no presenta problemas para ser removidos.
Ninguno, porque no pude probarlos bajo lluvia pero sin dudas no me defraudarán
1 year ago
The cinching system takes a bit of getting used to, and as far as sizing, the one area in which I disagree with the review , they run small, order a size up...
The prima loft really makes a difference, much more efficient then the thinsulate only gloves.
The next level of warmth would be heated grips or heated gloves...
As for water proof, I do not ride in the rain, haven't been caught in rain with them yet, they do seem bullet proof...
They kept my hands warm in 35-40 weather (and when I say warm I mean my hands started to sweat) and they don't seem to sacrifice protection like other winter gloves I've seen.
They are fairly bulky, but they are a winter glove so I can't really use that as a negative because... well you want warmth then your gloves will be bulky. Simple as that.
2 gripes. The first is the liner inside. Like I said, very warm but as other reviewers have mentioned if you hand sweats at all do not take off your gloves. Putting them back on will be quite difficult.
The second is the... IDK... "easystrap"? Marketed as an easy way to put your gloves on but they actually made it harder. I cut them on my gloves because they are quite annoying.
Overall 4 stars. The only non-fixable gripe is the liner but thats only a problem if you need to take your gloves off during a ride.
1 year ago