Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present.
REV'IT! Airwave 3 Women's Pants
The Rev'it! Airwave 3 Women's Pants are made out of PWR|shell mesh panels reinforced by heavy duty textile. CE rated SEESMART armor protects the knees and hips from impacts. The Revit Airwave 3 Women's Pants will keep you cool and protected even as the temperature climbs. Wear these over pants over your street clothes or even a pair of shorts.
- Outer shell: high density polyester 600D, PWR|shell mesh, PWR|shell stretch
- outer shell: 100% polyester
- lining: 100% polyester
- Protection: Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at hips and knees
- Visibility: laminated reflection at calves
- Fit: tour fit, regular
- Adjustability: adjustment straps at waist, adjustment tab at ankles
- Ventilation: ventilation panels at legs
- Features: prepared for Strapper suspenders, YKK slide lock front closure, short connection zipper, elastic at waistband, adjustable protector pockets, easy entrance zipper, grip panel at seat
- Pockets: slit pockets
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Silver / 40||RevZilla Item #10200086||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
REV'IT! Women's Pants Sizing
Our REV'IT! Women's Pants Sizing Recommendations:
|Inseam - Short (cm)||
Inseam - Tall (cm)
REV'IT! Manufacturer-Provided Size Chart:
|Rider Height (cm)||Inseam - Short (cm)||Rider Height - Short (cm)||Inseam - Tall (cm)||
Rider Height - Tall (cm)
The REV'IT! Manufacturer Women's Chart does not provide a waist measurement.*
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.