Renthal Fatbar Street Handlebars 2021 Yamaha Tenere 700
The Renthal Fatbar Street features a tapered wall profile, measuring 1-1/8" at the clamping area and 7/8" at the bar ends. Designed specifically for the Tenere 700, thiis unique design removes the need for a crossbrace, allowing the bar to flex and absorb impacts better than standard 7/8" bars. The intentional bar flex leads to increased rider comfort and less fatigue, while the oversize diameter clamping area maintains bar integrity. The Renthal Fatbar Street is constructed entirely of 7010 T6 aluminum for reduced vibration, and has a shot peened finish for maximum bar life and durability.
As it is not needed on a street bike, the Fatbar pad is omitted but still available for purchase separately.
- Braceless 1-1/8" bar design reduces weight, while maintaining strength
- Constructed of 7010 T6 aluminum for reduced vibration
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life and maximum durability
- Knurled clutch end for minimal grip slippage
- Fatbar pad sold separately
- Positioning grid for accurate adjustments
- Anodized finish for maximum corrosion resistance
|Product||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|
Measurements are provided by the manufacturer and do not guarantee a perfect fit for your bike.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #10082210||MFR. Product #831-50-BK||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
0 Customer Reviews
0 Questions & 0 Answers