Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Shipping & Returns
Rekluse EXP 3.0 Clutch Kit For Harley Twin Cam Cable Actuated
Ever wish you could just let go of the clutch lever when stopped and not worry about a stall? Well now you can with the Rekluse EXP 3.0 centrifugal clutch. With this clutch pack replacement, you can now come to a complete stop in gear and accelerate using only throttle. Manual clutch lever functionality is still retained and manual shifting of the transmission is still required.
- Centrifugally driven technology automatically prevents engine stalls
- Cruise through traffic like you’re on the open road, just shift, twist and go
- Allows for precise maneuverability at low speeds
- Torq Drive clutch pack delivers higher torque capacity and faster power transfer
- Cooler operating temperatures extend clutch pack life
- You don’t have to hold the clutch in at red lights or in heavy traffic anymore
- Ability to take off and stop in gear without using clutch lever
- Clutch lever functionality remains available for use
- Shifting transmission remains unchanged (clutch lever use is recommended for shifting)
- No modification to stock components
- Simple installation, equivalent to changing out a clutch pack
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rekluse EXP 3.0 Clutch Kit For Harley Twin Cam Cable Actuated 1998-2006||RevZilla Item #1083648||MFR. Product #RMS-6203||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2005
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport FXDX 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Dyna Super Glide Sport Touring FXDXT 2001, 2002, 2003
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2001-2006
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2001-2006
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2001-2006
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2001-2006
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2001-2006
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2001-2006
- Road King FLHR/I 2001-2006
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005, 2006
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2001-2006
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2001-2006
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2001-2006
- Softail Heritage Springer FLSTS/I 2001, 2002, 2003
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2001-2006
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2005, 2006
- Softail Springer FXSTS/I 2001-2006
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2001-2006
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006
This item is also available for 35 different models
- Harley Davidson
- Dyna Fat Bob FXDF 2008-2017
- Dyna Low Rider FXDL/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Low Rider S FXDLS 2016-2017
- Dyna Street Bob FXDB/I 2006-2017
- Dyna Super Glide Custom FXDC/I 2006-2014
- Dyna Super Glide FXD/I 2006-2010
- Dyna Switchback FLD 2012-2016
- Dyna Wide Glide FXDWG/I 2006-2017
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 2007-2013
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 2007-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 2007-2013
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2013
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010-2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 2007-2009
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2013
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 2007-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 2007-2012
- Road King FLHR/I 2007-2016
- Softail Blackline FXS 2011-2013
- Softail Breakout FXSB 2013-2017
- Softail Cross Bones Springer FLSTSB 2008-2011
- Softail Custom FXSTC/I 2007-2010
- Softail Custom/Nostalgia/Special/Deluxe FLSTN/I 2007-2017
- Softail Deuce FXSTD/I 2007
- Softail Fat Boy FLSTF/I 2007-2017
- Softail Fat Boy Lo FLSTFB 2009-2016
- Softail Heritage Classic FLSTC/I 2007-2017
- Softail Night Train FXSTB/I 2007-2009
- Softail Rocker C FXCWC 2007-2011
- Softail Rocker FXCW 2008-2011
- Softail Slim FLS 2012-2017
- Softail Springer Classic FLSTSC/I 2007
- Softail Standard FXST/I 2007-2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2007-2013
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2009-2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
0 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 3 Answers
Browse 3 questions Browse 3 questions and 4 answers
Why did you choose this?