Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Extended Holiday Returns
Any items purchased on, or after, November 1, 2017 have had their accepted return window extended until January 31st, 2018.Extended Returns Policy
Looking for a deal?
Give us a call and one of our Gear Geeks will help you get the right deal for you and yours.
|Monday - Friday:||9AM - 8PM ET|
|Saturday:||10AM - 6PM ET|
|Sunday:||11AM - 7PM ET|
Redverz Solo Expedition Tent
For those who have perfected the art of being alone, Redverz Gear introduces a one-person tent, The Solo Expedition Motorcycle Tent. The original Redverz design has shed a few pounds and inches, resulting in a more compact tent with a 90” x 41” sleeping area, just right for a single camper. The legendary Redverz garage remains unchanged at 102” x 36” with area-wide headroom, tall enough to stand in and house a fully loaded adventure or cruiser bike.
With one-person capacity, The Solo Expedition Motorcycle Tent is designed specifically for the lone camper. The slimmed down version of the industries original motorcycle tent affords a solo rider the luxury of a garage to park the bike, a workshop to make repairs or a lounge to wait out a storm.
- A one-person capacity, 90" x 41" sleeping bay comfortably sleeps one camper
- Motorcycle garage accommodates a range of motorcycles, including a full size adventure tourer with panniers or Harley Ultra Classic and functions also as workshop or lounge
- Flexible hoop design performs well in high winds
- Tent frame design creates nearly vertical inner tent walls resulting in a spacious garage with area-wide headroom, tall enough to stand up inside the tent
- Rectangular floor plan optimizes usable space
- 2 distinct, purpose-fitted ground sheets are available for either the garage or sleeping area, or both
- Flow-through venting circulates air from one end of the tent to the other, ideal in hot climates
- Two J-Doors, one large and one small, complete with mesh panel, offer convenient access into and out of the tent
- Hybrid floor combines fully factory-sealed seams and bathtub curves to create a tough waterproof finish
- Unsurpassed comfort, storage and security are afforded by the large vestibule and versatile motorcycle bay
- Tent set up instructions sewn conveniently into bag, cannot be misplaced
- Simple 2 pole construction makes for easy setup and takedown
- The 2 poles are identical and interchangeable, eliminating the chance for inserting the wrong pole into a sleeve
- Mixed use of pole sleeves and pole clips make for speedier setup
- Superior quality, anodized tent poles
- Tent purchase includes guy lines with tightener and stow bags, stakes, stake bag, poles, pole bag and an easy-to-use compression stuff sack. Waterproof Redverz Gear dry bags and ground cloths are sold separately
- Multiple storage options include inner pockets and hang loops
Pack Size & Weight:
- Entire tent packs down to just 21" x 7"
- Tent weight of 12 lbs includes poles, tent and rainfly
- Unique design allows for use as a minimalist shelter with just the rainfly, groundsheet (sold separately) and poles
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Green||RevZilla Item #1038153||MFR. Product #RZG-S3GN||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
1 year ago
Used it for the 1st time at last year's BMW national rally in Hamburg, NY. Put the tent up at midnight with a flashlight between my teeth then 2 hrs later got hit with a severe t storm packing 70 mph straight line winds. The tent survived with no damage. A couple stakes pulled out but other than that I was dry.
All you could hear for the next hour was the tink tink of hammers as people put there tents back together.