REAX Ridge Textile Jacket Charcoal / LG [Demo - Good]
Item: P844608 SKU:
Save $159.01 33%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
REAX Ridge Jacket
Rugged and ready, the Reax Ridge Multi-Season Jacket is built to withstand the nastiest weather and gnarliest terrain nature can dish out. Its waterproof exterior with wraparound venting system gives off an understated casual vibe that belies the technical nature of its construction. Unzip the waterproof YKK zipper to reveal a removable standalone windproof performance shell. CE Level 2 armor under reinforced elbows and shoulders reaffirms that the Ridge Jacket will not be daunted.
- Waterproof and breathable outer shell with fully seam-sealed seams and waterproof YKK zippers
- 96% nylon, 4% Spandex stretch inserts
- 750D nylon (stronger than 1000D poly)
- SAS-TEC CE 2 elbow and shoulder armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (back protector sold separately)
- Wraparound venting system with two-way zipper
- Chest pocket vents
- Two-way zipper at center front, forearm vent and cuff
- Destination three-layer windblocker liner
- Reinforced double-layer elbows
- Arm and shoulder stretch inserts
- Articulated sleeves
- Lower back double access pocket
- Hand pockets with key clip
- Moisture-wicking stretch mesh lining
- Interior cargo pockets
- Interior waterproof device pocket
- Interior belt/jeans loops
- Interior 8” zipper for jacket-to-pants connector
- Subtle reflective highlights
- YKK zippers
- Two (2) year warranty on materials and workmanship
- SM-MD use MD Nucleon Back Protector
- LG-XL use LG Nucleon Back Protector
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Charcoal / LG||RevZilla Item #1804933||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REAX Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
19 Customer Reviews
4 Questions & 10 Answers