Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
REAX Jackson Jacket
Matte buffalo leather with muted sport styling, the Reax Jackson turns down the volume and cranks up the performance. A dark aesthetic and pre-curved stance radiate silent aggression, but generous stretch paneling and stealthy Superfabric reinforcements betray its true appetite for apex. The Jackson Sport Leather Jacket was born for the canyons, but grew up on the streets.
- Matte Buffalo leather 1.2mm-1.4mm thickness
- Strategic perforations
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 elbow and shoulder armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (back protector sold separately)
- Reinforced protective shoulders
- Reinforced Superfabric elbow inserts
- Reinforced double-layer elbows
- Arm and shoulder stretch inserts
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable waist
- Zippered cuffs
- Hand pockets with key clip
- Neoprene inserts at collar and cuffs
- Moisture-wicking stretch mesh lining
- Interior waterproof device pocket
- Interior cargo pockets
- Interior belt/jeans loops
- Subtle reflective highlights
- YKK zippers
- Two (2) year warranty on materials and workmanship
- SM-MD use MD Nucleon Back Protector
- LG-XL use LG Nucleon Back Protector
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / MD||RevZilla Item #1788898||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOnly 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
REAX Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
8 Customer Reviews
2 Questions & 5 Answers