Out of Stock
REAX Folsom Leather Jacket Black / XL [Demo - Good]
Item: P833023 SKU:
Save $180.00 42%
Rebate Available! View Details
Sizing & Fit
Item Condition: This item has been used for test purposes and may show slight signs of use. There may be minor cosmetic damage such as scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The original packaging may or may not be present.
REAX Folsom Jacket
Refined but still red-blooded, the Reax Folsom Classic Leather Jacket balances functional modernity with truth to tradition. Articulated sleeves and a straight cut give a confident feel on the bike and in the bar room. Timeless style with a dose of modern swagger, the Folsom walks that line.
- Oiled Buffalo leather 1.3mm - 1.4mm thick
- SAS-TEC CE Level 2 elbow and shoulder armor
- Pocket for optional back protector (Back protector sold separately)
- Articulated sleeves
- Lateral shoulder gussets
- Reinforced double-layer elbows
- Chest pocket vents
- Back exhaust vents
- Snapback collar
- Zippered cuffs
- Adjustable waist
- Moisture-wicking stretch mesh lining
- Hand pockets with key clip
- Interior cargo pockets
- Interior waterproof device pocket
- Interior belt/jeans loops
- YKK zippers
- Two (2) year warranty on materials and workmanship
- SM-MD use MD Nucleon Back Protector
- LG-XL use LG Nucleon Back Protector
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XL||RevZilla Item #1787364||MFR. Product #||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
REAX Men's Jacket Sizing
|Size||Chest (in)||Neck (in)||Arm (in)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
Arm (Neck to Wrist)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the base of your neck at the center of your spine, along the top of your shoulder and down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.
Measure the circumference of your neck, placing the measuring tape just under your larynx.
Sizing & Fit
45 Customer Reviews
7 Questions & 11 Answers