Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
PSR Front Brake Reservoir Kawasaki
- CNC billet aluminum
- Fluid sight glass
- Includes mounting bracket
- Direct fit
- Available in black, gold, gunmetal grey, red, blue, silver and chrome
Note: Image for reference only. Actual Brake Reservoir may vary slightly depending on your make and model.
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||RevZilla Item #950235||MFR. Product #04-01800-22||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Red||RevZilla Item #950237||MFR. Product #04-01800-24||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Gold||RevZilla Item #950236||MFR. Product #04-01800-23||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Blue||RevZilla Item #950238||MFR. Product #04-01800-25||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Chrome||RevZilla Item #950234||MFR. Product #04-01800-20||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Gunmetal Grey||RevZilla Item #950239||MFR. Product #04-01800-29||AvailabilityAvailable: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
- Ninja 1000 2011, 2012, 2013
- Ninja 1000 ABS 2011, 2012, 2013
- Ninja ZX-10R 2004-2013
- Ninja ZX-14 2006-2011
- Ninja ZX-14R 2006-2013
- Ninja ZX-6R 1998-2012
- Ninja ZX-6RR 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2013
- Ninja ZX-7 1993, 1994, 1995
- Ninja ZX-7R 1993-2003
- Ninja ZX-9R 1998-2003
- Z1000 2007, 2008
- ZZR600 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- CBR1000RR 2006-2013
- CBR1000RR ABS 2006-2013
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2006-2012
- CBR600RR 2007-2013
- CBR600RR ABS 2009-2013
- GSX-R1000 2001-2013
- GSX-R600 1992-2013
- GSX-R750 1991-2013
- SV1000 1999-2003
- SV1000S 1999-2003
- TL1000R 1997-2003
- TL1000S 1997-2001
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
This thing is very high quality and is simply gorgeous. It's much better than the OEM plastic reservoir. One of the main ways brake fluid breaks down over time is from exposure to sunlight. Those plastic ones let in way more light then this thing and will improve the life of your brake fluid.
over 3 years ago