Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Submit a Price Match
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Progressive 970 Remote Reservoir Shocks For Harley Touring 1993-2019
Item: P248183 SKU:
Rebate Available! View Details
Looking for a different bike?
Shipping & Returns
Progressive Suspension 970 Remote Reservoir Series Shocks For Harley Touring
High performance suspension and massive touring machines are not often spoken of in the same sentence, yet these are the bikes that need the greatest amount of 'suspension attention'. With that in mind, Progressive has taken the top-shelf 970 Series damper and engineered a remote reservoir to create the pinnacle of bagger suspension.
- Best-of-the-best performance
- Progressive rate springs are adjusted via threaded pre-load adjusters
- Remote reservoirs mount in front of the bags and allow for easy compression adjustment
- Available standard or heavy duty spring rates
- Designed for twin-shock bikes
- Shock lengths are measured fully extended, eyelet to eyelet on centers
- Changing ride height can potentially change many carefully-engineered attributes of your bike, including trail and mechanical trail
- A change in ride height at one end of the vehicle usually will require a change at the other end
- Heavy Duty shocks are recommended for bikes operated at or near the OEM maximum load rating over 50% of the time
- Prior to purchasing shocks that are different than your OEM length, please verify that wheel and suspension travel can be altered without causing clearance issues - common interference spots include swingarm, axle, frame, tire, fender, chain/belt and guard, and exhaust
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Bronze||RevZilla Item #899845||MFR. Product #970-2003||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Standard 12" / Black||RevZilla Item #1175873||MFR. Product #970-2003B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Standard 13" / Bronze||RevZilla Item #899843||MFR. Product #970-2001||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Standard 13" / Black||RevZilla Item #1175871||MFR. Product #970-2001B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 12" / Bronze||RevZilla Item #899846||MFR. Product #970-2004||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 12"||RevZilla Item #1175874||MFR. Product #970-2004B||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Heavy Duty 13" / Bronze||RevZilla Item #899844||MFR. Product #970-2002||AvailabilityOut of Stock|
|Product Style Black / Heavy Duty 13"||RevZilla Item #1175872||MFR. Product #970-2002B||AvailabilityOnly 2 Left: Ships next business day|
This Product Fits
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1993-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT 2019
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1993-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1993-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014, 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2019
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011, 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011-2019
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2019
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017, 2018, 2019
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2019
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014-2019
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1993, 1994, 1995
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed, however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Shipping & Returns
Reviews & Questions
7 Customer Reviews
11 Questions & 7 Answers
Browse 12 questions Browse 12 questions and 8 answers
Why did you choose this?
Standard vs Heavy Duty? What are the specific differences? Thanks!
BEST ANSWER: The Revzillian staff will likely have a better answer for you but the heavy duty shock is for heavier riders (~220lbs+), those that ride two-up often or those who are heavily laden for touring often. Incidentally, this is an excellent shock. Takes a 1k miles or two to break-in but beyond that is as good or better than anything out there at similar price point.
Will the 970 Series remote (13 inch size) cause my FLHTK ride to sit lower inn the back end?
What if I do not have saddlebags crash bars? Where can I stuck the external reservoir on a HD FLHX?
BEST ANSWER: Why not just get the piggyback 970s. They don't have the separate mounting for the reservoir. Revzilla has them too http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/progressive-970-series-piggyback-shocks-for-harley
ultra ltd 2015 standard shocks 12 or 13 inch?