Free Shipping Over $39.99
Orders $39.99 or more ship free within the contiguous U.S.Free Shipping Policy
No Restock Fees
Doesn't fit? Don't love it?
Return any unused item within 30 days for a full refund.
- Obtain an RA number
- Package your product
- Send it back to us!
Price Match Guarantee
Found it for less?
RevZilla will match any advertised price on new merchandise available through another authorized U.S. dealer.Price Match Policy
The ZillaCash rewards program is very straightforward - if you have a RevZilla account, you may already be taking advantage of ZillaCash rewards. Review the following guidelines to see how easy it is to maximize your rewards and put your ZillaCash to work for you.
- Earn and redeem ZillaCash credit automatically with each order - no fine print, no strings attached, and no hoops to jump through to cash in.
- All you need is a RevZilla account to start earning - Simply log in each time you shop with RevZilla and we’ll take care of the rest, keeping more money in your pocket just for shopping with us.
- Earn $5 for Each $100 You Spend on eligible products - up to a maximum of $30 ZillaCash per order for orders totaling $600 or more. Any ZillaCash you earn is automatically applied to the next purchase, so you can sit back, enjoy the ride and feel the savings blow through your hair.
Progressive Suspension 944 Series FST Ultra Shocks For Harley Touring
Specifically designed to deliver a comfortable ride at a lowered stance. Built around Progressive's latest technology, 944 shocks utilize all the suspension travel provided by a taller shock but a lowered ride height. The unique Ultra Touring spring combination not only delivers a lowered ride height while it's being ridden, but also while it's on the side stand.
The Progressive 944 Ultra Touring shocks are available in 3 configurations; Standard handles up to 250 lbs. Heavy-Duty handles between 250-350 lbs. Super Heavy-Duty handles 350+ lbs.
- Frequency Sensing Technology (FST) allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- The Lowered 12" height option lowers the ride height 1" on most standard models and 0" on most stock lowered models
- The Ultra Low 11" height option lowers the ride height 2" on most standard models and 1" on most stock lowered models
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Progressive Rate Main springs specifically designed for Touring Models - this shock is not made for any other HD product
- Sold as a pair
- Made in USA
- Shock lengths are measured as they sit installed on the bike, eyelet-to-eyelet on-center
- Changing ride height may change other attributes of your bike, including trail and mechanical trail
- A change in ride height at one end of the vehicle usually will require a change at the other end
- Prior to purchasing shocks that are different than your OEM length, please verify that wheel and suspension travel can be altered without causing clearance issues - common interference spots include swingarm, axle, frame, tire, fender, chain/belt and guard, and exhaust
|Product Style||RevZilla Item #||MFR. Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Standard / 12" Lowered Length||RevZilla Item #899842||MFR. Product #944-4002UT||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Standard / 11" Ultra-Low Length||RevZilla Item #1000391||MFR. Product #944-4001UL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12" Lowered Length / Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #899815||MFR. Product #944-4020UT||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 11" Ultra-Low Length / Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #1000392||MFR. Product #944-4019UL||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 12" Lowered Length / Super Heavy Duty||RevZilla Item #1214255||MFR. Product #944-4071UT||AvailabilityIn Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Classic FLHTC/I 1984-2013
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE 2004
- Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCSE2 2005
- Electra Glide Special FLHX 1984
- Electra Glide Sport FLHS 1984-1993
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT/I 1984-2009
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCU/I 1987-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low FLHTCUL 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited CVO/SE FLHTKSE 2014, 2015, 2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2010-2016
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2015, 2016
- FLH 1984, 1985
- Road Glide Custom FLTRX 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSE3 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI 2009
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRSEI2 2001
- Road Glide CVO/SE FLTRXSE 2012, 2013
- Road Glide FLTR/I 1998-2009
- Road Glide FLTRX 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra CVO/SE FLTRUSE 2011, 2015, 2016
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2011, 2012, 2013, 2016
- Road King Classic FLHRC/I 1994-2013
- Road King Custom FLHRS/I 1995-2012
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE3 2007
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE4 2008
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE5 2013
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSE6 2014
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI 2002
- Road King CVO/SE FLHRSEI2 2003
- Road King FLHR/I 1994-2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE 2010, 2015, 2016
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE2 2011
- Street Glide CVO/SE FLHXSE3 2012
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2006-2016
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2014, 2015, 2016
- Tour Glide Classic FLTC/I 1984-1991
- Tour Glide FLT 1984-1991
- Tour Glide Ultra Classic FLTCU/I 1989-1995
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE 2006
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE2 2007
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE3 2008
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE4 2009
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE5 2010
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE6 2011
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE7 2012
- Ultra Classic Electra Glide CVO/SE FLHTCUSE8 2013
Orders $39.99 and over qualify for our fast free shipping offer. Click Here for FREE Shipping Terms and Conditions.
Please see our International Orders page for orders shipping outside the US.
We show real-time availability on this product page when you select the size/color item you want. Most items will ship the same business day an order is placed,however if an item requires additional processing time a message will be shown indicating such.
See our full Shipping Policy for further details.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it, NO NONSENSE, we promise.
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Reviews & Questions
These shocks are 13", but lowers the ride an inch and improves the handling tremendously over the stock air shocks.
The price is a little steep. Although, with the improvement of the ride and getting me a lower to the ground without a lowering kit its easy to justify the cost.
When I installed them, ride was terrible. Like riding an old hard tail. Called Progressive and they blamed the install, then the bolts, then whatever else they could find. After numerous emails, phone calls, and pictures; Progressive agreed to sell me lighter springs.
Wow, that did it. Ride is now awesome. Getting Progressive to agree that the spring rate was too high was like pulling teeth. But in the end, the ride with the lighter springs purchased separately from Progressive is amazing.
1 year ago
over 2 years ago
I put over 100,000 miles on my Road Glide with the stock air shocks, I wish I had got these sooner.
1 year ago
6 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
3 months ago